[0.5.7] CorporationCraft [Whitelist] [6 Slots] [Bukkit] [Essentials]

Dpaine912

Application:

IGN: hoodedjakeyboy

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:skype jake.mackenzie10

Why do you want to play?: i want to play so we can be like Lewis and Simon and co

What do you know?: im great with build craft and redpower

How long have you been playing?: 2 years

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monov of team SLOV's clan Application for whitelist.Age: I am 24

IGN: SlovMonov

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:I Have and activly use both.

Why do you want to play?: I have just rebuilt my computer and I am interested in joining a small server with active people or atleast active server uptime of 24/7, This is because i play around all my spare time.

What do you know?: Lol I am a logic master, spacial awareness expert and I love Minecraft so I am either great with the mod or can become great in a few hours.

How long have you been playing?: I have played minecraft since the alpha days, and tekkit since 2.0.

You are Accepted. You can now join the server. Also you can home on the teamspeak server at sjc.fragnet.net:10015. Hop to see you on soon!

Application:

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:skype jake.mackenzie10

Why do you want to play?: i want to play so we can be like Lewis and Simon and co

What do you know?: im great with build craft and redpower

Declined for lack of detail.

Nevermind. I had to download the newest launcher, my mistake. Dpaine, I try to connect with Corporation, but when I log in to the server, or try to, it says: "You are not white-listed on this server!" and I get a serious Rage Face.

I hope someone can solve this problem.

Hello, Try getting on the server now you should be allowed. Also we now have a teamspeak server come join at sjc.fragnet.net:10015

Application:

IGN:Saffablaze

Do you have Teamspepeak or Sky? Skype:Howard4999 and I can download Teamspeak if necessary.

Why do you want to play? Lately I have been looking for good Tekkit Lite servers but i cant find any. I've been looking for mature servers and active servers were i can actually play with people and not just wonder by myself, because thats just boring and there is no fun in that. And i think this would be a good opportunity for me if i get accepted.Thanks

What do you know? I know BuildCraft Red Powered EE3 IndustrialCraft and i have been playing for about 1year.

Application:

IGN: JaredIsaiah

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: I have both. Skype is Jared.Isaiah

Why do you want to play?: I would like to learn more about the mods in this mod pack. And, I would also like to get my creative side out and build something awesome with others. Finally, I would also like to have a place to play around with my "team".

What do you know?: I know BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, Equivalent Exchange, and ComputerCraft (not coding).

How long have you been playing?: I have been playing Tekkit since for 2 1/5 years. But never learnt much since all I do is TEST. I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.

Application:

IGN:Saffablaze

Do you have Teamspepeak or Sky? Skype:Howard4999 and I can download Teamspeak if necessary.

Why do you want to play? Lately I have been looking for good Tekkit Lite servers but i cant find any. I've been looking for mature servers and active servers were i can actually play with people and not just wonder by myself, because thats just boring and there is no fun in that. And i think this would be a good opportunity for me if i get accepted.Thanks

What do you know? I know BuildCraft Red Powered EE3 IndustrialCraft and i have been playing for about 1year.

Accepted. You may now join the server!

Application:

IGN: JaredIsaiah

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: I have both. Skype is Jared.Isaiah

Why do you want to play?: I would like to learn more about the mods in this mod pack. And, I would also like to get my creative side out and build something awesome with others. Finally, I would also like to have a place to play around with my "team".

What do you know?: I know BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, Equivalent Exchange, and ComputerCraft (not coding).

How long have you been playing?: I have been playing Tekkit since for 2 1/5 years. But never learnt much since all I do is TEST. I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.7.

Accepted. Hope to see you on soon!

Application:

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:none

Why do you want to play?:
i want to pla on a small server and make friends

What do you know?:
im great with build craft and redpower

Declined. Still to little detail.

Application:

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:none

i want to pla on a small server and make friends i have adhd and i need a little server that people can not grif me and people who grif are bad people so please let me join i can do almost anything

What do you know?:
im great with build craft and redpower i made a factory with loads of pipes and redpower and buildcraft

How long have you been playing?: 2 years and 4 weeks

IGN: THE_CRAZY_JJ

None

I have played on some larger servers, and i was greifed a couple times. I am not that kind of guy, i like to help others who arent that great at tekkit yet.

I know IC2 like the back of my hand, and i know a lot about build craft and red power.

About a year.

IGN: THE_CRAZY_JJ

None

I have played on some larger servers, and i was greifed a couple times. I am not that kind of guy, i like to help others who arent that great at tekkit yet.

I know IC2 like the back of my hand, and i know a lot about build craft and red power.

About a year.

Accepted. You can now join the server! Hope to see you soon!

Note: It might come to everyones advantage if you get Teamspeak.

Application:

IGN: minehaters

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: Skype: jack.stefaniak242

Why do you want to play?:i want to pla on a small server and make friends, and prove that I can build something that is am proud of.

What do you know?: I am best at thermal expantion

Application:

IGN: ABigotedRaccoon

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: Yes I have Teamspeak.

Why do you want to play?: I want to play because I have always been looking for a good Tekkit Lite server, and all the others aren't the best. I think I could be a good addition; respecting all members as well as contributing to the server.

What do you know?: Well, I know some IC, as well as some other mods, but I am not the greatest. I am more of an aesthetic person creating nice buildings and some machines.

How long have you been playing?: I have been playing Tekkit for about 5 months, and playing Minecraft for about two years.

IGN:Nathandavid but my name is chris

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: yes

Why do you want to play?: tell you the truth i played with people but not really accepted. I just want to have fun and play. So if you accept me i would really appreciate that.

What do you know?: im good at general stuff and redstone and im a fast learner.

How long have you been playing?:i have been playing for a year now

Application:

IGN: minehaters

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: Skype: jack.stefaniak242

Why do you want to play?:i want to pla on a small server and make friends, and prove that I can build something that is am proud of.

What do you know?: I am best at thermal expantion

Declined.

Application:

IGN: ABigotedRaccoon

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: Yes I have Teamspeak.

Why do you want to play?: I want to play because I have always been looking for a good Tekkit Lite server, and all the others aren't the best. I think I could be a good addition; respecting all members as well as contributing to the server.

What do you know?: Well, I know some IC, as well as some other mods, but I am not the greatest. I am more of an aesthetic person creating nice buildings and some machines.

How long have you been playing?: I have been playing Tekkit for about 5 months, and playing Minecraft for about two years.

Accepted. Hope to see you on soon! You can join the teamspeak at sjc.fragnet.net

IGN:Nathandavid but my name is chris

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?: yes

Why do you want to play?: tell you the truth i played with people but not really accepted. I just want to have fun and play. So if you accept me i would really appreciate that.

What do you know?: im good at general stuff and redstone and im a fast learner.

How long have you been playing?:i have been playing for a year now

Declined.

IGN:thegamerchunk1

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?:i have skype (jesus1998800) and teamspeak

i want to play on a private because im sick and tired to get greifed but everyone on every public server

and i also want to get some inspiration from other player to make bieutifull systems.......

What do you know?: im good at most of tekkits mods but im speciallised in equivalent exchange and ic2

How long have you been playing?:well im not sure but ill go around 7-9 month

IGN: abwyer3

teamspeak or skype? Skype

Why do I Abwyer3 want to join this server? I LOVE TEKKIT im sure most of you will agree! :D i love the creation and the fact we can talk to one another. Also i love in tekkit that i can make anything i want. I can make working airships and many other cool contraptions.

What do i know: My strong point are Bluetricity and industrial craft. I am great at more like computercraft and buildcraft and many many more.

How long have i been playing for? Well i started minecraft 2 and a half years ago and i started to play tekkit around one year ago.

So i really hope you accept me in your server and i know that if u do i will be foreva greatful

Thank you, abwyer3

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons