[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username: diaqon

Why Tekkitopia? I'm interested in trying out Tekkit Lite, so why not do it in mp? I'm looking for a server with a mature community. Other servers have either gone under, or just sucked, so overall Tekkitopia just seems like a server with much to offer!

Your secret code: 6dia

Eaglesight

Zandrosian

diaqon

nitrous123

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Ok, last one

IGN: diamondeye83

Secret code: 12dia

Why?: I am an experienced tekkit player, and have been playing technic since it was made. I am experienced in all mods except factorization and redpower computers, but I ma learning them. One of my favorite things to do is try to build a visually pleasing facility, which conceals the inner workings and allows for a open workspace to decorate. I also enjoy making complex computer controlled reactors and factories, as well as frame airships. One thing i dont like doing is hiding my vast facilities, and that is why i would like to play on a mature server, where all of my materials will be safe. Also, i try not to deface the landscape too much, i put my quarries underground, and repair as much as i can of the land that is destroyed.

Username:
FlammendenTod

Why Tekkitopia?
Up to this point I've just been playing with a couple friends on a Technic server I host via Hamachi. While this works, I often find myself playing on my own and have been looking for a publicly hosted server to join. First one I tried was incredibly laggy for me (found out it was hosted in the Netherlands) and the second I found one player claimed plot of land that took me literally twenty minutes of walking to get out of. I've no interest in PvP, and I'd like to talk with people who have an understanding of the stuff beyond IndustrialCraft (Pretty much all I've really learned so far).

Your secret code:
13Fla

Username: Aranthal287

Why Tekkitopia? Seems like a better server for a player who is still learning. I will help out other players if i have the resources. I have played minecraft for a while and tekkit seems a lot more fun. My solo world is boring and empty, I prefer to play with other people even though i am sort of a loner.

Your secret code:11ARA

Username: KevieScene

Why Tekkitopia? I have been a big fan of Minecraft for awhile. I have been playing around with tekkit by myself starting to get the hang of it and I am looking to play on a server without people messing with my stuff especially since I am still learning, and after reading the summarized rules here and the full listing from the main website I feel like this server is what I am looking for.

Your secret code:10kev

CookieMobz

Denied - Underage. Your application is not good enough for us to suspend the age rules.

KevieScene

Aranthal287

FlammendenTod

Welcome aboard!

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username:
minecen

i love playing around with build craft and industrial craft and i just learned about tekkit not to long ago so i looked for a server and this one seemed the most legit. also the idea of maturity being a big focus of the server is a nice touch and sealed the deal for me.

Your secret code:7min

Username: kipumab

Why Tekkitopia? I would have to say that it is because of the extensive abilities of your server, allowing Mystcraft (limited or not) is quite a feat for any server. Even on LANs, Mystcraft lags everyone's game for awhile. I'm hoping that because Mystcraft is allowed, that the Rift and Dimensional Doors are also allowed. I only saw that Dimensional "anchors" were banned, and I was unsure of what that meant. The Rift immediately became my favorite part on servers that me or my friends hosted, and I want to move up to a larger server but I don't want to lose out on my favorite part about Tekkit. Additionally, focusing on the more mature players is ideal, I hate to be playing with people who haven't developed a conscience yet. Whether there is protection on this server or not, I could quickly develop a sense of trust with the players and staff because of the care that is clearly put into this. I look forward to your response.

Your secret code: 7kip

kipumab

Dimensional Doors and Rifts are banned. Minim Stones work. And we use Myst Ages for Resource Worlds to keep the main world clean.

AngyBuilder

minecen

kipumab

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username:
OHpen

Why Tekkitopia?
pretty advanced with tekkit and tired off setting up very time consuming systems to log on to find it gone have been part of a wite list before loved it worked my way up to an admin but has resently been closed ): need a new stable server to play on!

Your secret code:5OHp

Username: cmspano

Why Tekkitopia?: Got the itch to play minecraft again and this looks like a good server(good population, low tolerance for griefing, stable, etc). As a programmer/computer scientist I like the mechanical nature of tekkit and enjoy creating unnecesarily complicated machines to accomplish simple tasks.

Your secret code: 7cms

diamondeye83

Thank you very much for the effort you put into your application. However it has been decided that you are too young to be whitelisted for the server, but we hope you manage to find yourself a happy tekkit lite home. All the best.

cmspano

OHpen

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: eviwally

Why Tekkitopia? I would love to jump into a mature world. I started minecraft last year and I would like to explore this ever expanding mod pack (tekkit lite). Your server looks fun and amazing!

Your secret code: 8evi

Username: eviwally

Welcome aboard!

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

ahah, very well.

mordelinth3754

Welcome aboard!

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: black_bloker. Age: 15. Why: i am looking for a good place to play tekkit with a matire comunety. About me: i am a boy from norway, i enjoy playing tekkit but dont got much experience with tekkit lite yet. I am really mature for my age. I does not complain for no reason, i am not rude nor dors i enjoy trolling other people to tears... I hope you will accsept me and i am looking forward to play with everyone on the server if so. My code: 12bla

Username:

voododoll

Reason for joining:

Iv been playing minecraft since it was first in beta and have been using it to pass the time while im in hospital having my treatment iv never played multiplayer and would like to start playing with a bunch of mature players.

about myself:

i work in IT writing software mostly but handling hardware from time to time. i some times have to go to hospital for a week or two ( i have played on one server where i have gone fo 3 days come back and all my stuff was blown up :/

My code:

9voo