[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username: rayman1220

Why Tekkitopia? I've played tekkit quite a while now, still don't understand half of it but hey it's not fun of you know everything! And now I was planning on joining a server but couldn't find one good enough. So I found this post, and it seems to be perfect for my ''needs'' ^^. I might be young but I promise you that I'm a very mature player and if I show any immatureity <-- (You get what I mean by that word), go ahead ban me instant.

Your secret code: 10ray

Username: Diurdi

Why Tekkitopia? It meets my main criterias: It uses tekkit lite, is active and is seemingly well managed. The server I used to play on shut down, and vanilla minecraft isn't exciting enough - hence Tekkitopia.

Your secret code: 6diu

skeleton548

Denied - Wrong code. Please double check the rules if you wish to reapply.

This is not a creative server.

Mr_Merritt

Denied - Poor Application. Remember

The application is our first impression of you - make it good.

rayman1220

Denied - Sorry you are too young to play on this server.

xnero911

Diurdi

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: shockwave_44

Why Tekkitopia? I have been after a server in which i can quietly go about my business, learning the finer points of Tekkit Lite, in the occasional company of mature players. I have no motivation to cause havoc or trouble, and I get on with just about everyone.

Your secret code: 12sho

Username: Titania_Moon

Why Tekkitopia? i really want to play on a friendly, active, mature server that will not ostracise me due to my age (I'm not that old for Christ sake!) I've had a hard time finding the ideal server for me. I've played tekkit for a while on single player, but I would say I was still a beginner. I've heard only good things regarding your server and hope that its the one for me! thank you.

Your secret code: 12 tit

Username: frycfry

Why Tekkitopia? I've been looking for a good whitelist server for a while, and this one looks like it will be pleasing. Also, I want a server with a friendly environment, rather than having servers with griefers, stealer's, and little whiney kids. Hope you can consider adding me to your server!

Your Secret Code: 7fry

Imthefawr
Really not what we are looking for. - Denied.

Thank u for your interest, but u are really too young.Cya in a couple of years :D

_Mazer

Titania_Moon

frycfry

hrabanaR

beau83

Welcome aboard!

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: THEJEWGOD

Why Tekkitopia? I like to play on a friendly server and also the fact that its a mature server means that unlike others there wont be any dramatic issues. I also have a lot of experience of tekkit/voltz and this server looks good from my perspective so far. Good Work!

Your secret code: 9THE

Username: Rumaan

Why Tekkitopia? I am looking for an intersting MC experience, which has led me to mods. I've been interested in Tekkit before, but lost interest due to it being single player. I'm hoping to get back into it, with Tekkit Lite this time. I've also been a part of a community like this before that had a 'common sense' test to get in. It was a very nice one because of this feature and I'm hoping it's the same with this server.

Your Secret Code: 6Rum

I also applied on your official site forums.

Username: A_structural_D

Why Tekkitopia? Myself and Stevemash (mature student and a dad/nurse/thing) - who'll be applying later - have been specifically looking for a mature whitelist server void of children. We've a year's experience of tekkit on our private server and thoroughly enjoyed building a rather beautiful world. We're into the technical side of things but like to mix that up with aesthetically pleasing buildings. Indeed, we've a youtube vid to support our application if need be. We'd like to opportunity to work away on our own stuff and perhaps hopefully collaborate with other cool and imaginative builders.

secret code:

Why Tekkitopia? Myself and Stevemash (mature student and a dad/nurse/thing) - who'll be applying later - have been specifically looking for a mature whitelist server void of children. We've a year's experience of tekkit on our private server and thoroughly enjoyed building a rather beautiful world. We're into the technical side of things but like to mix that up with aesthetically pleasing buildings. Indeed, we've a youtube vid to support our application if need be. We'd like to opportunity to work away on our own stuff and perhaps hopefully collaborate with other cool and imaginative builders.

secret code: (this's our first time looking for a public server so i'm not sure what this is) either way: 7SAD

secret code: (this's our first time looking for a public server so i'm not sure what this is) either way: 7SAD

The secret code is just a common sense test, a simple way to keep out the people who don't bother reading the rules.

A_structural_D

Denied - Wrong Code. Please double check the rules if you wish to reapply.

Rumaan is correct. Reading the rules page will tell you how to generate your personal secret code.

Rumaan

Answered on Tekkitopia Forum. Welcome.

THEJEWGOD

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Ahhh no worries - didn't see that bit down the bottom.

secret code: A_S14