[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

sethdark99

Denied - Sorry you are too young to join this server. But we wish you luck in finding yourself a happy Tekkit Home.

Asmodeus_fox

Not the best Application I've seen. But Accepted

BioSnake44

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

BioSnake44

Download the latest

Technic Launcher. Select Tekkit Lite, type in your login information. Then hit launch. That will give you all the mods you need to join the server, and you will be able to join as normal.

SCK_ALIVE

Welcome aboard!

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: teotetrum

Why Tekkittopia? I'm tired of people griefing everything i spend time on making stealing my items that take multiple amounts of hard to find recources and terrible admins that just do anything they want beyond the rules of the server pretty much all im saying is i'm tired of what happens on every public server i join thank you for your time.

Secret code: 9teo

And i'm a tired of all the good whitelist servers not letting people my age in, as you said previously (were all human).

Deeds568

You will find that most people are happy to help new players, so long as you also do your own research as well. Just something to keep in mind.

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

username: Tom_Harms

Why Tekkitopia? I have been looking for a good server with a friendly community for a long time now. After searching through many servers I stumbled across tekkitopia and have been impressed by what ive seen.

your secret code: 9Tom

username: dadsavage

Why tekkitopia? i am just looking for a server with no grief, and fantastic admins, and no beggers... and im pritty sure this server has all these qualities i have just mentioned.

your secret code: 9dad

try now, i fixed u up.

sgninvisible

Dragor

Tom_Harms

dadsavage

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: Tashima420

Why Tekkitopia?

Been looking around for a new server. the one i am on I have invested heavily into and they reset us about a month ago, and now the custom pack they are using is having problems so they are removed IC2 and several other mods. so instead of starting over there, I began looking for a new server. after trying a few, searching many lists I came across this server which looks like it may suit my needs, but only time will tell. One of my biggest problems with server is they let people destroy the land with quarries and such rule #8 keep the map clean, i like it. so I hope you will let me join so i an begin my new journey on this server.

Your secret code:10tas

Me and Ranko37 are roommates and apparently your server won't let us both on at the same time for some reason. When I try to login it and confirm the password it tells me that I can't exceed the maximum number of accounts or something along those lines. I think us both having the same ip address is messing with it.