[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

morbuz

mastaclass

Hamuki

D4rkBunny

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

username: MattusNorvegicus

Why Tekkitopia? Because i have been looking a long time for a server to play with other people, and Tekkitopia sounds and looks like the best by far!

your secret code: 16Mat

Welcome aboard!

Use
/register <password>

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Thanks, but im not able to join the server... Its saying that i need some mods to join it... What do i do?

~Hamuki

Hello, IKilledYou is my username, you accepted me on the last page. I've been trying to join the server through Tekkit Lite and it says Forge could not find Dimensional Anchors, ImmibisCore, LogisticsPipes:Main, and Factorization. It won't let me play. When I login using Classic, it says Connection Lost. Help? :(

Akadoragon

Snackalot

Welcome aboard!

Use
/register <password>

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: MrMcPerson

Why Tekkitopia? It seems that my only options to play any games online are to either wait for my small group of mature friends to be available, or go on some random server full of idiots and griefers. I'd like to be able to just log onto a server anytime and know that the people there will be mature and respectful.

Secret Code: 16mis

Sebboy2006

MisterTelecaster

Welcome aboard!

Use
/register <password>

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: bakagaijin44

Why Tekkitopia?: New to Tekkit. Moving from a vanilla server to something more involved. This server seemed like a great choice for getting acclimated to the modpack.

Secret code: 12bak

Username: BioSnake44

Why Tekkitopia? I really want a nice server with whitelist, so it is no greifers, and this looks like a very good server. I'm also new to tekkit lite and due to this server being mature, I think I could learn off it.

Your secret code: 44bio

Username: BHALL52

Why Tekkitopia? It seems like this server has a mature community, a community where i dont have to worry about griefers or litte kids bothering me. It also seems like an all around good server I can experiment with tekkit on.

Your secret code: 7BHA

Username: Ranko37

Why Tekkitopia? I love the Tekkit packs. I have only played locally with friend using Tekkit, but playing with a larger, mature playerbase sounds appealing.

Your secret code: 7Ran

BioSnake44
Wrong code - denied

Snipermac41
Your application was a bit on the small side. You can probably do better. - Denied

Adrian4087

bakagaijin44

BHALL52

Ranko37

Welcome aboard!

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Sorry didn't understand how to get my code but I do now.

Username: BioSnake44

Why Tekkitopia? I really want a nice server with whitelist, so it is no greifers, and this looks like a very good server. I'm also new to tekkit lite and due to this server being mature, I think I could learn off it.

Your secret code: 10Bio

Username:sethdark99

Why Tekkitopia?I have always wanted to be on a good server run by great people, and from what I've seen, you guys are the best tekkitlite server yet. I know that I am young, and people will probably expect me to grief, but I have no intentions in the near, or distant future of messing with anyones bases, projects or property.I have seen other servers, but ther are not as strict as you, and Ilike the strictness. Please don't deny me just because of my age, that has already happened a few times when applied for other servers, but if you do, i'll understand. I would be honored to join your server if you'll have me.

Your secret code:10set