[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

underage

whitelisted on our forum.

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Seems like your white-list didn't apply for me. :/

PrometheusII

Welcome aboard!

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

username: jkola1992

Why Tekkitopia? well so far I have been in many servers... most of them have been shut down or are deserted. I've been looking for a server that looks like a nice place to play in. So I came here it looks nice, and read the rules and features sounds serious and i'm hoping to play in the server for a long time.

your secret code: 9jko

Username: dranlod

Why Tekkitopia?: Because I'm bored of those Greylist server where everyone can get an Worldedit Compass and grief without fear. Im also in search for a server where i can get help even without paying for the server. (And im sorry for my mistakes if there are some English isnt my first Language)

Your secret code: 7dra

Username: tomnewton1999

My Secret Code: 376870

Why Tekkitopia? I want to get into a friendly community with nice people and no griefing just outside of the spawn, A place where I can make new friends and have a laugh, My age may be 13 but I am quite mature, I just want a good server to play on and get back to the real Minecraft where I can just have fun, Hope you read. :) Sorry for the 2nd one, I forgot why I want to join.

Username:
Xaylia

Why Tekkitopia?
The server seems to be well managed. There isn't a tolerance for trolling and majority is a must. At 100 slots there is also the potential for a rather large player-base, and steps are taken to ensure server stability.

Your secret code:
6xay

Username: TheBlintOne

Your secret code: 11The

Why Tekkitopia? Let's see my check-list:

• No griefing (important!) *check*
  • Seems to have nice community *check*
  • Seems to have nice staff *check*
  • You could build whatever you want (including huge and complex redpower circuits to control risky nuclear-reactors) *check*
  • No annoying kiddies *check*
  • No PvP / Raiding *check*
  • No OP items *check*

username: xlandar

why tekkitopia? looks like a nice server with no grief (last server i played on didn't even have admins.)

you secret code: 7xla

oh and my favorite vanilla server also has utopia in the name :D

Username:iboxness

Why Tekkitopia?: i am looking for a friendly server to play on, i like meeting new people and making new teams on different servers and i want to try tekkit lite and not be alone to experience it.

Your secret code:8ibo

Username: dmangaming

Why Tekkitopia?: I've been getting ridiculously angry about how many servers i get on are full of obnoxious kids. This server seems like Something that would fit me, and be fun. I also love working with other mature people.

Your secret code: 10dma

username: hudsonweb

Why tekkitopia? I want more from my online minecraft. I want bigger and better. I want to see users that awe with creations and respect the server. Maybe this is it.

your secret code: 9hud