[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Archangel4242

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: Daga10

Why Tekkitopia? I'm looking for a community in which I can happily build stuff together with like-minded individuals, who know somewhat how to communicate and not just yell, scream and throw fingerpaint at one another. Oh, and I'm not -that- good at Tekkit-y stuff, so I hope to learn a lot from people here as well, while sharing my happiness with them. c:

Your secret code: 4dag

Daga10

Denied - Wrong Code. Please double check the rules page if you wish to reapply.

Zangahato

Welcome aboard!

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

taylorthehawkeye

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: mlsoccer2

Why Tekkitopia? Because I'm looking for a decent server where I can make machines and friends and also a server that has computercraft (at least the comps themselves not the turtles.) and deployers etc. (Please don't ban (kind of the reason I'm also applying.))

Your secret code: 9mls

Username: Oregimo

Why Tekkitopia? I'm looking forward to taking a break from running a server and just feel like a calm, mature atmosphere to build in with no pressure is the way to go. The features of this server that have been advertised seem to fulfill my needs. I'm looking forward to playing on this server.

Your secret code: 7Ore

Username: Shakster17

Why Tekkitopia? Other servers have let me down, I'm looking for a mature and dependable server to explore and build in with other people without fear of griefing.

Your secret code: 10Sha

abbaddon16

Denied - Wrong Code. Please double check the rules page if you wish to reapply.

Diamondeye83

Denied - Sadly your application is not good enough for us to suspend the age rules.

Daga10

mlsoccer2

Oregimo

Nemorensis

Daarog

Shakster17

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: Diamondeye83(re submission)

Why Tekkitopia? This server is a mature server, so there wont be and 5 year olds screwing with all my stuff, nor mods griefing my land. The idea of building with people who appreciate aesthetics and prefer an elaborate house over a dirt shack greatly appeals to me. Also, mature people tend to be much more helpful and friendly, as I try to be, than children, who tend to destroy your stuff instead of helping you out with a issue. I am thoroughly skilled in all the mods, except factorization, which I'm learning, and redpower computers. If I come on, and you don't think that I'm up to par in maturity, feel free to un-whitelist me. Thank you for your consideration. I hope that I will be able to see you soon online.

Your secret code: 12dia