[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username: Marzion

Why Tekkitopia? I'm very new to tekkit lite, as I fairly was to tekkit classic before, and I'd love a new server that seems quite large and mature, as well as friendly to players!

Your secret code:7mar

l0kis

Marzion

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Username: jrmf511

Why Tekkitopia? looking for an atmosphere where i can try out parts of tekkit lite that i have not used in an atmosphere where people who destroy my efforts. also somewhere with a friendly welcoming comunity.

Your secret code:7jrm

Username: Ricket426

Why Tekkitopia?Been looking around for awhile trying to find a nice, mature commuinty where I can learn some new things and maybe how to properly use tekkit. And besdies you all seem pretty nice so why not?

Your secret code:9Ric

Username:
wildfire3699

Why Tekkitopia?
Love playing tekkit lite and am tired of tiny servers who disappear and leave you hanging and starting over. I've heard good things about this server and want to play with mature, interesting people who love the game as well.

Your secret code:12wil

Username: Azrael27

Why Tekkitopia?

I am wanting to take a break from the server I was running with a few friends that have quit playing.

I am currently looking to join a community that I can communicate with on a mature level and share creations/ideas to expound on limitless creations that can be produced. I have decided to apply for Tekkitopia to see if it offers what I am looking for. Too many servers I have seen have bent/broken many of their claims just to keep numbers up. That loses my respect and desire to be apart of such community. I have spent much time learning what Tekkit Lite has to offer and want to share my knowledge with groups that would appreciate it.

Basically I am looking for a server that I know that will be around for the next few months that I can log on and not have to worry about losing my creations to small minded greifers or careless minors.

Your secret code: 8Azr

Azrael27

Thank you for a good application.

jrmf511

KineticKohnen

wildfire3699

Ricket426

To all listed above

Welcome aboard!

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Ricket426

Sorry you were meant to be accepted, a error with my computer at the wrong time forced be to rewrite it I must have missed you off the second time.

Very sorry. I'll double check that your whitelisted and edit the post.

#Edit# You have been added to the Whitelist. Welcome aboard! Again, sorry for the mix up.

1Frostbite

Welcome aboard!

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Last edited by Mjaf, Today at 3:01 AM

shadow3004

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Tardon

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Sorry you were meant to be accepted, a error with my computer at the wrong time forced be to rewrite it I must have missed you off the second time.

Very sorry. I'll double check that your whitelisted and edit the post.

#Edit# You have been added to the Whitelist. Welcome aboard! Again, sorry for the mix up.

Its okay! Thanks for adding me to the whitelist

Username: Zeitia

Why Tekkitopia? I would like to join because it would be fun and interesting to learn more about Tekkit Lite. Also would like a friendly atmosphere to meet other players, learn more, and just have fun.

Your secret code: 6Zei