[1.7.10]Tekkitopia[PvE][30 slots] - mature, no kiddos - no bullshit.

Username: XxKeatonxX

Why Tekkitopia? I've played other servers and and are looking for one witch I can build my inventions like RedPowerMovmentModuals and sell to other players and I spend most of my time on minecraft (In a tekkit lite server I spent 80+ hours in three weeks and i'm doing this in a restart) and vote at every chance I get

Your secret code: 10XxK

Username: kylekrolis

Why Tekkitopia? i'm looking for a calm pve server where i won't get griefed, raided, or killed by others, also where others are friendly, and i can enjoy the game

Your secret code:10kyl

i don't know if i'm still what u consider a kiddo, but i have good sportsmanship, and i'm always kind and glad to help

Username:jonnyrayparker

Why Tekkitopia?Looking for positive, fun, gaming experience without worrying about jerks.

Your secret code:14jon (sorry for the mistake guys, apparently I need a refresher class in counting DX)

kazuyakevin

Denied - Poor quality application.

Remember:

The application is our first impression of you - make it good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jonnyrayparker

Welcome aboard!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IP: play.tekkitopia.com

Use /register <password> upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

result in an immediate whitelist removal/ban.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Username: kazuyakevin

Why Tekkitopia? what i was looking for, was a server without being scared to be griefed and killed and i really want to build some awesomeness things. i would really appreciate it if i could join your server

Your secret code: 11kaz

Username:Bl azingflair (Friends call me Blaze)

Why Tekkitopia?: I started to play tekkit recently and was looking for a good server. I came across a bunch of servers..but yeah..they were not exactly the best....So then i decided to go on technic forums and have a look if i can actually find a good server that is worth playing and came across Tekkkitopia which looked good and was having good reviews.

Your secret code: 12Bla

Im guessing your inganame should be Blazingflair So i'l whitelist that name. Thank you for a good apply!

:)

Welcome aboard!

During your first week you're in a "trial" period, any infractions on our rules might

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Im guessing your inganame should be Blazingflair So i'l whitelist that name. Thank you for a good apply! :)

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Wow that was quick..great:D also yeah..i misspelled that -.-" my bad

Guys can you give me a hand? I installed optifine... Set all the settings and joined the server... BUT..I cant type, cant open things and when i break blocks in the spawn area it breaks and stays like it..Its like im stuck in a massive lag..word isnt loading..and sooner or later it kicks me saying "interna exception : bla bla Read timed out....Anyone got any suggestions..?

Username: johnny_lvr

Why Tekkitopia?

Got tired of playing alone, hence I came on here looking for a server and found you. I picked on random, no offence.

Your secret code: 10joh

On a side note, I'd prefer using the same nick for i.g.n. as me username on here.

DaEpicBlaze

Join the Tekkitopia Forum, you may find other helpful topics there and it will be easier for people to help with your problem.

johnny_lvr

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

I'm not sure if your nick can be changed on the server { I'm only a lowly helper after all :) }. I would suggest that you talk one of the Mods or Admins when you log in. You can also make a tread of on the Tekkitopia Forum.

Mastrix6

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Vinatge_pork

Denied - Thank you for a very nicely written application. Sadly however, you are too young to play on this server, but I wish you luck in finding a happy Tekkit home.

CrissisCris12

andarden

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username: tycoonmike

Why Tekkitopia? It's been awhile since I've played Tekkit and have been looking for a way to re-enter the building arena, as it were. I chose 'topia since it looked to have the best reviews from the players on the forums (no one complaining and, for those that did, quick answers)

Your secret code: 10tyc

tycoonmike

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy Tekkitopia!

Username:
xRetna

18, will be 19 next month. (who cares about that though)

Why Tekkitopia?
Every server that I've joined in the past year or so has had tons of griefers, I've privately hosted a server, and I would like to deal with a mature crowd of gamers that actually know how to be respectful, that is this server here, Tekkitopia. Also, I'm loving the Tekkitopia banner that was made on the first post, it gives a nice ring!

Your secret code:
6xRe

xRetna

Welcome aboard!

Use
/register <password>
upon first login to ensure the safety of your account.

Enjoy Tekkitopia!