Help! :(

Jaroslav Kovač

Ok, i try Google Translate. I do not know where to download Faithful Texture Pack for Tekkit. Somewhere I pulled him but normally I put it into the texturepacks folder in tekkit. Technic in AppData. But when I look at the texture should Mining drill so they are still default. :)

I tired what i could but it worked fine for me. I dont know why it does not work for you

A few suggestions:

1. Use the latest version of the technic launcher

2. The new textures look very similar to the old ones. I got tricked thinking it did not work

Snažil jsem se, co jsem mohl, ale fungovalo to dobře pro mě. Nevím, proč to nefunguje pro vás

Několik návrhů:

1. Použijte nejnovější verzi Technic rakety

2. Nové textury vypadají velmi podobně jako ty staré. Dostal jsem napálil myslel, že to nebude fungovat

Promiň, že jsem nemohl být užitečné

Tak lidi, mám to hotový, už jsem to vykutil. Stáhl jsem si textury Tekkit na verzi 1.3.1 a samostatný Faithful Texture Pack na verzi Minecraftu 1.2.5. Nakombinoval jsem to a vložil do Tekkitu. A vše funguje. Všem díky za snahu!! :)

So guys, I got it done, I've vykutil. I have downloaded the texture Tekkit to version 1.3.1 and standalone Faithful Texture Pack for Minecraft version 1.2.5. Nakombinoval I and inserted into Tekkitu. And it works. Thanks for all the effort! :)