old launcher

fallnangel7

Actually, I've been having the same problem. What I'm pretty sure his/her problem is that there's no way (as far as I know) to drag the launcher onto the desktop to use it more than once without the old launcher files, so if you don't have them you can't use the new one either. This includes switching from playing one mod-pack to another, which requires re-opening the launcher. Is that it? If so, I would be grateful for someone to help us with this issue.

Actually, I've been having the same problem. What I'm pretty sure his/her problem is that there's no way (as far as I know) to drag the launcher onto the desktop to use it more than once without the old launcher files, so if you don't have them you can't use the new one either. This includes switching from playing one mod-pack to another, which requires re-opening the launcher. Is that it? If so, I would be grateful for someone to help us with this issue.

I have no clue what you're talking about, so why don't you post a bug report with logs as requested?

No. You can't be pretty sure you're having the same problem. No problem was posted.

Also if you're having the problem I think you're having, the issue isn't that you need the old launcher, it's that you need someone to teach you how to computer.

...you need someone to teach you how to computer.

...teach you how to computer.

...how to computer.

Quoted in triplicate for truth. If every user knew how to computer, (probably more than) half our job would be done.