Need help with auto enchanting factory

Heimer

I'm attempting to make a fully automated book enchanting "factory". So far I have a mob spawner that pushes mobs to a collective point via water. They are then killed by the grinder and the mob essence is funneled into the auto enchanter (both running on 3 LV solar arrays). Once the book is enchanted I have an advanced wooden transport that is excluding un-enchanted books powered by a redstone engine that is pumping the enchanted books into an empty chest.

Now all I have to do is find a way to have a new book pumped in when the old book gets enchanted and pumped out. Which, I can't seem to figure out. I have considered using a timer but with weather/night n day cycles as well as mob spawn rates I can't ever depend on it to work correctly. Can anyone help me out here?

Alright I hope you can see whats going on with these pictures.. I decided just to make a single player creative world and lay it out there as it is less confusing.

This is the mob collector, I didn't feel like remaking my single player one so I made this to give you the general idea.

Yff3fDk

This is the mob grinder, it is connected to 3 LV solar arrays and has a pipe coming out the back leading to the auto enchanter.

dP1Xdql

This is the auto enchanter, it has 2 LV solar arrays connected to it and 2 transport pipes, one that exports the enchanted books and one that SHOULD be importing un-enchanted books, however, I can't seem to figure out a good way of doing that.

voJ2wxo

Overview for fun.

jj2dLqY

You'll need to put a chest with the books and a transposer on top of the auto-enchanter... That way it won't fill the other slot and it won't over flow ;)

The rest is fine, very nice :)