Minecraft Minions

Hansnfeat

Hey everyone!

I have been having troubles with the minions mod. I press "G", and the screen pops up telling me that the darkness is listening, or something very close to that. There is only one option though, and that is the cancel button. Nothing else shows up. I was level 10 at the time also. Is there something that I'm missing, or is everyone having the same problem?

Thanks in advance!

-Hansnfeat

MOD EDIT: UGH! You're the worst poster. Get the hell out.

Thanks in advance!

-Hansnfeat

You do realize that your screenname is less than three inches away from the bottom of your post, right? If anyone cared to know your name, it's not like it would have been some kind of herculean effort to move their eyes by less than ten degrees.

Oh, i am so exciting my first troll on this forum. Wait, I prepaired a bunch of questions anywhere here...

Okay. The first one: Do you eat everybody who broke the rules? Only the broken rules in your head or every single in the whole lovely world?

Must be a very big bridge where you live. BTW is there a river too under the bridge?

I could imagine you are very thirsty after... it.

So. the second one is: Do you have guilty feelings after playing with yourself? You know what I mean...

I know this one doesn`t make sense, but I always wanted to ask this some random stranger.

I can´t read the other questions on this paper. Years of investigation ruined by spittle because i was so excited... I can´t stand the hate in this world.

Oh wait! You didn´t troll me! Fuck it.

MOD EDIT: And you sir, are just annoying.

Oh, i am so exciting my first troll on this forum. Wait, I prepaired a bunch of questions anywhere here...

Game on.

Okay. The first one: Do you eat everybody who broke the rules? Only the broken rules in your head or every single in the whole lovely world?

Yes, i do eat everybody who breaks the rules. No, not in the whole world, just in this forum. Is there a point to this or are you just trying to clog things up?

Must be a very big bridge where you live. BTW is there a river too under the bridge?

It's a nice quiet bridge in the English countryside. Not too large, nor too small. There's a riverbed, but it's pleasantly dry.

This personal prying seems unnecessary.

So. the second one is: Do you have guilty feelings after playing with yourself? You know what I mean...

No, only pride. It's how i attract the troll wimmins.

Judging by your poorly organized and hastily cobbled together interview, that you don't realize how things work here. We troll people who break the rules as a defensive measure to prevent them from breaking them again.