[Voltz V1.0.13] King's Voltz [PvP][36 slots][open] All Hail the King

Tiredthumbs

Kobe, you were banned for harassing other players, you were given a second chance. All you had to do was not stop typing. I was dealing with the issue. However, you persisted, and your second chance was used up. We banned you on the server, not the plugin (Whose rules you are referencing). Also, you will be un-banned, as well as John and Joker, tomorrow. Whether or not you choose to comeback is your own decision, to made at your own discretion. This is your Final Warning.

Rule #1 is, No Spam. Your harassment qualified as spam. I wanted to end the entire situation peacefully, but some parties continued to interrupt uninvited (Spam), and the Administrator and I were tired of dealing with the issue. Rest assured, the problem has been fixed.

Date: 28/11/93

Preferred First Name: Rob

Username: voserob

Purpose: To build a team of people to lay waste to anyone who oppose use in the most creative ways possible

Anything else: Im a mature player, if my base gets laid to waste i start again bigger and better

• 3 weeks later...

whitelist application

05/04/2013 (English)

Lewis

Cyberjam

Ive been on minecraft for years and I want to actually use my knowledge to slaughter every entity on the server

I am part of the Voxel team and have featured on many survival games channels on youtube (I haven't hosted them I killed the people who were in them).