[Voltz V1.0.13] King's Voltz [PvP][36 slots][open] All Hail the King

Tiredthumbs

Server IP: 173.208.199.93

24/7 up time.

Our website: http://kingsvoltz.webs.com/

Good day people of the Technic Forums!

I've recently created a server called King's Voltz server, we are just starting out, so take advantage of the equal playing grounds, before it's gone. Also, we have essentials! :D

Whitelist has been removed, enjoy the server.

The Rules:

1. No spamming. (Excessive Arguments will not be Tolerated)

2. No asking for OP.

3. Spawn is friendly territory. Hence, no fighting at spawn, no destroying spawn etc.

4. Don't hate other people out loud. (Being angry is O.K.)(Childish Name Calling, is not)

5. No wizardry.

Whitelist Application:

Date: DD/MM/YYYY

Preferred First Name: (Ex: Jake)

Username: (Ex: Tiredthumbs)

Purpose: (Ex: To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women!)

Anything else: (Anything that might want me to favor you.)

Date: 2/3/2013

Preferred First Name: John

Username: (Ex: Tiredthumbs) johnucc1

Purpose: (Ex: To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women!) My purpose is just to have fun, Try and build a rocking base and destroy anything and anyone around me

Anything else: (Anything that might want me to favor you.) I am a youtuber, Check me out http://www.youtube.com/johnucc1

Date: 09/03/2013

Preferred First Name: Dominik

Username: MrCakeIndustries (a.k.a. MrCake)

Purpose: I usually like to make my own protection and fight with people who are on the same level as me. Most people also just destroy other people even if they just build theier first generator with an antimatter bomb , but i think that's just rude and unfair.

Anything else: If i get acepted (I hope i will) i would be happy about a tp really and i mean really far away from spawn so i don't get killed from someone who is much too dangerous. (like i wrote about in purpose)

Preferred First Name: Henry

Username: drninjaawsome

Purpose: To slay ever foe that comes before me and to rule minecraftia with an iron fist! (and i like to build things that go BOOM)

Anything else: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Table flipping. That is all.

Preferred First Name: Nick

Username: neo4714

Purpose: I just want a nice server to play on.

Anything else: Not really. I can hold a conversation pretty well and am quick to pick up the technical aspects of mods.

Date: 9/3/13

Preferred First Name: Grahm

Username: primer81

Purpose: To find a good whitelisted Voltz server that will allow me to take advantage of some of the PVP elements of the mod.

Anything else: I will not be performing any "Wizardry" through my client and ill follow the rules of the server. Also I've played Minecraft since the survival test stage (so around 2009 or something) and i've played voltz for about a month.

Username: Austin6500

Preferred First Name: Austin (How'd you guess?)

Purpose: Im an experienced voltz player looking for a new server to spend all my free time on ^.^ and this server looks better than what I was looking for! =) I hope to see you all on the battlefield!

Anything else: Explosives are fun. ._.

Date: 10/03/2013

Preferred First Name: Ian

Username: iGoHardman

Purpose: After exploring around Voltz a little in single player, I am looking forward to getting into the multiplayer world.

Anything else: Although I am somewhat new to Voltz, I have the main concepts down, and would like to learn more on the server.