Tekkit on 1.2?

mikser

Hello guys!

I was searching through the forum, so I hope this is not answered here. I am playing with my some friends on my notebook server and 'bout two months back i found this modpack, we were so excited so it works on multiplayer so I installed it. I can't think about playing without tekkit now. But it's been quite a while and our save is dumb (created in beta 1.7 or something, so we had to move on patches for about ten times). So we decided to make a new save, transport some things from our save and play on tekkit when it will come out on minecraft 1.2. But praying doesn't help us, new version is nowhere :(. We could Wait ofcourse, but could you say some date when you will make it for patch? I am really looking forward to jungles, cats, new world types... Thank you for answer.

Responses above me are good. You do have to be careful about asking questions that mods feel are asked too often. Craftbukkit may not be released for quite a while for 1.2.

I also wanted to add that in the Technic SSP forum, there 's a post that is updated daily with the status of Technic pack mods and 1.2.4:

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,3015.0.html

As you can see, with the exception of Crafting Table II, I believe that all the Tekkit mods are up to at least 1.2.3, for single player. I'm pretty sure the multiplayer for those all require bukkit, though, so I do not think any are available for multiplayer. As someone said in that thread, there are a huge number of bugs in 1.2.x related to Anvil, so it is possible that it may be skipped altogether for the Technic pack. I would assume the same could be said for Tekkit.

I, also, am very excited about 1.2, but it's clearly way too early to be asking about a Tekkit release for it. You have as much information as anyone here about when bukkit may be available for 1.2, and it's really the bottleneck for everything.