I stormed up and down the forums for it but....

xxPandaz

Of course like the title says I searched the forums for the "Modpack making" section but obviously it's not there, the tutorial provided doesn't help my friend and I enough. I do know a thing or two since I have owned a few servers from the past Tekkit Classic. Anyway, back on topic, would anyone have a clear updated video / tut on how to make one?

I would appreciate a reply and / or a topic move if it is in the wrong place. Thanks everyone.

My friend said what we did was what that was, it goes straight to vanilla, wich rather confuses me.

I really don't think we may have done something wrong but we will try again, thanks!

Ill post if it worked or not soon in an edit

My friend said what we did was what that was, it goes straight to vanilla, wich rather confuses me.

I really don't think we may have done something wrong but we will try again, thanks!

Ill post if it worked or not soon in an edit

What is in your bin folder? you should have a "modpack.jar" with the FML files. Make sure it's actually ".jar" and not ".jar.zip" or something by checking the properties (right-click menu)

If you are still mystified I could make the pack for you if its not to big. Anything less than 15 mods I'll do. I just cant do it do cause I'm not on my good computer. Just list out the mods and I'll get it done and posted for you tomorrow morning. I know how hard it is to make one as it took me a week and help from great people to get mine working.

lukeb28

Thank you very much for the offer! But I'm wanting to make one for specifically my server and maybe other people's, if possible, you would be doing I, and over a few hundred people a HUGE favor if you made a video for a tut!

livestream.com with the procaster is a great low-memory using program that I can run many programs at once with, all you would really need to do is go download>make the video>find the video in your folder in your PC>then post on youtube (:

I'm not just asking for me though, if people know how to make a modpack for the new client and would be willing to post a video I'm more than sure it would be used ALOT.

Though I'm not asking specifically just you, maybe if anyone else would find interest in it. Message me if anyone does post a up-to-date video on making one! Thanks guys for the comments.

lukeb28

Thank you very much for the offer! But I'm wanting to make one for specifically my server and maybe other people's, if possible, you would be doing I, and over a few hundred people a HUGE favor if you made a video for a tut!

livestream.com with the procaster is a great low-memory using program that I can run many programs at once with, all you would really need to do is go download>make the video>find the video in your folder in your PC>then post on youtube (:

I'm not just asking for me though, if people know how to make a modpack for the new client and would be willing to post a video I'm more than sure it would be used ALOT.

Though I'm not asking specifically just you, maybe if anyone else would find interest in it. Message me if anyone does post a up-to-date video on making one! Thanks guys for the comments.

I would love to do that but the thing is that my upload speed is very bad. I don't know what it is exactly but it took two hours to upload a 2 minute video. I might make a guide that details all the things that others do not like trouble shooting white screen and crashes if the need is great. If I do I'll provide a link to it.

Thanks a bunch man, The guide they provide is clear, but for some as I it is not very thorough. I sent you a message with my skype if you are interested in messaging me there with the status on the tutorial / what you were thinking of doing.