electric engines and pneumatic generators in 0.6.1

Matt M

Try search, there are a ton of threads asking why the transformers mod, which doesn't look like it has been updated for months, is not still in the pack. Energy bridges is in. Try it, since transformers isn't being updated by the mod author anymore.

just seeing if anyone has a better answer then what I could find

You don't mean a better answer, you mean an answer you like more, but no, transformers looks dead and energy bridges is becoming a bigger thing, it will probably be worth it to shift over completely. Forestry still has an electric engine but for anything but EU->MJ you need energy bridges.

No, I mean a answer that is more definitive that what I had found. Ie: A developer or someone attached to the processor verifying what everyone has suspected.

Trying to assume what someone meant on the internet is an exercise versed in folly. Best not to assume.

At any rate, thanks for your help.

Another question I have not answered by the wiki is can the energy bridges be stopped by a redstone signal?

This is the modding world, nothing is set in stone, everything is 3rd hand rumor. Also, I don't know if the bridge can be shut down by RS signal, but pretty much every form of battery system can be so it is easy to stop it on either side.