PermissionsEX issue

EyeintheSky

PermissionsEX is not allowing me to do any commands as OP. When I do a command it just posts all the PEX commands into chat. Am I missing something in another plugin that needs to be turned off or did I forget something? Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: Now PEX is recognized and when entering a command It tells me I don't have permissions and if I run any pex command I get an internal error report.

Getting this error now

http://pastebin.com/XJ9euKJz

And here are my perms.

http://pastebin.com/xGLFeyYu

So I get where the error lies, but don't I need the : after permissions? Everything is spaced correctly as far as TAB goes.

Any help is much appreciated. I'm sure its a simple derp but its late and its frustrating me since the server is up and down while doing this.

Thanks.

Use gm Plugin and the pex mod

Dw it's server side

To elaborate on this, PermissionsEX does not work whatsoever with tekkit, or tekkit lite. A better option, would be to download the GroupManager plugin from Essentials(google this if you don't already know what it is) and use that instead. For world protection, don't use ModifyWorld, but use Worldguard. Both are better options than the PermissionsEX suite with Tekkit.

To elaborate on this, PermissionsEX does not work whatsoever with tekkit, or tekkit lite. A better option, would be to download the GroupManager plugin from Essentials(google this if you don't already know what it is) and use that instead. For world protection, don't use ModifyWorld, but use Worldguard. Both are better options than the PermissionsEX suite with Tekkit.

oh yes it does, there is 2 versions of PermisionEX, the plugin version which doesn't work, and the mod version which surly does, i am not guessing this.... i have servers running with no problem what so ever with it.

P.S: It works with BukkitForge and Mcpc+

oh yes it does, there is 2 versions of PermisionEX, the plugin version which doesn't work, and the mod version which surly does, i am not guessing this.... i have servers running with no problem what so ever with it.

P.S: It works with BukkitForge and Mcpc+

Could you point me in the right direction of the PEX mod that you are using?