Need help with permissions.yml

XinZhao

Basically,i am a noob,and i installed choptree2 and teleportsuite on my server i use with my friends,and the problem is that normal players cant use /tpa or choptree isn't working with them unless they are op.I can't just op them cause they will cheat,and i need help with setting permissions up.I've tried permissionsex and what not else,but i just can't make them right,i am too noob to do it.If anyone can type me a few rows how it should look liek so non op players can use choptree and /tpa,i will be so grateful,i really need help with that.

Bump.I know many of you hate doing permissions,but i tried 100 times and i can't get them to work,all i ask is to allow ppl using /tpa and chopping trees with choptree2,i already have everything setup,just need a few lines typed so i can copy them to permissions.yml

Just as a starting question, are you using the permissionsex mod or the plugin? You should not be having issues with this if your using the mod. However if your using the plugin it must be version 1.19.4. I have found that any version 1.19.5 or latter seems to load fine but none of the actual permissions you set up work. Its like they are simply ignored, which would explain your problem. The mod would only work for people who had OP privileges then. So I am guessing you have stumbled into this trap.