[3.1.2] SparkCraft [PvP] [52 slots] [EE Enabled] [Nearly no banned items]

overload

I was just browsing the forums, and your server caught my eye!

I've had a 3 month hiatus from minecraft, but if this server turns out to be great, I might return!

I also have a lot of server staffing experience, and if you guys are looking for a moderator/admin (since the server is so new), I'd love to help out.

-Jadeskye

I was just browsing the forums, and your server caught my eye!

I've had a 3 month hiatus from minecraft, but if this server turns out to be great, I might return!

I also have a lot of server staffing experience, and if you guys are looking for a moderator/admin (since the server is so new), I'd love to help out.

-Jadeskye

Yes indeed we are looking for staff members now, we will try to look at you/others ingame when we can to pick staff member(s)

Honestly, I love the idea that you guys have banned solar arrays. I know that they're used a lot on servers to diminish the amount of blocks and operations (and thereby server memory) necessary for a person to have a large power supply, but they also seem a little counter-intuitive. The whole point of tekkit is to build cool and complex things, and solar arrays ruin that.

dont play on this server its run by power hungry 10 year olds and they reset the map every 2 weeks so its pointless to build anything

FYI: No one in staff is younger than 18, and we restarted map BECAUSE PLAYERS ASKED FOR IT as there was no place to build, we were in all-ocean map, now please go hate somewhere else. Thanks!:)

your full of crap and the truth is not hating i played 2 straight weeks and found so many places to build you are a bunch of power hungry kids your just a special kind of stupid aren't ya

Exactly, you played whole 2 weeks and not just you, many others.. and you all found place to live/build. Which is why most new users do not any more :)

im talking after i started your just power hungry and you just dont know how to run a decent server

You don't even know me and already tell me what person am I and judge my skills of runing a server? I pity you, sir :)

If you don't want to play here - Fine, go play somewhere else... I think server won't die even if you leave it

• 2 weeks later...

Is this server worth playing on or what... Because it sounds like it gets reset all the time, and Admins are abusing...

What can i trust?

Join in and see for yourself, so far we had only 1 wipe by request of players. I have no idea how or what could admins abuse, basically that negative feedback is just from players that hate server so they will do everything they can to make it look bad.