Tekkit Griefing Plugin

I'm trying to add a plugin for rollback and grief checking on my server. Sadly, due to the immense amount of events Tekkit adds to the server (Nukes, new chests, etc), no plugin will really do the job. I've tried 'HawkEye' but it won't log chests on the server for some reason. I'm going to try out 'BigBrother' later today, so I might reply with what happened there.

So what plugin do you use/recommend for Tekkit? I'm at a loss here, I'd rather not have my server griefed by a bloody nuke :L

I'm trying to add a plugin for rollback and grief checking on my server. Sadly, due to the immense amount of events Tekkit adds to the server (Nukes, new chests, etc), no plugin will really do the job. I've tried 'HawkEye' but it won't log chests on the server for some reason. I'm going to try out 'BigBrother' later today, so I might reply with what happened there.

So what plugin do you use/recommend for Tekkit? I'm at a loss here, I'd rather not have my server griefed by a bloody nuke :L

I would recommend the plugins that Ive listed in the stickied that is in the same section (the Nooby one). That thread is dependant on that you did fix the blockplacing event and other serverfixes stickied on the bugforums.