[1.1.3] Gaige's Hardcore Voltz PVP Server

Gaige

Sorry guys, the server is down right now, I reset the wifi and now the computer's IP has changed. My father knows the password to the portforwarding and I cant change the IP until he gets home, so it wont be up until tonight or tomorrow. Sorry :(

SERVER IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!!!

I can't seem to connect to the server, is it offline?

The server appears to be offline, I am on a trip 200 miles from my house so I can't fix it
:(
so the server will have to be down until tomorrow afternoon US mountain time. Sorry guys, I wish I can fix it but I'm not at my house where the server is...

Yo, its Vanto here, I just wanna ask if you have Skype or something I can contact you on?

sorry nothing personal but I only do skype with people I know in person :/

If you get the dedicated server running, please post the new ip so i can join.

Don't worry I will, and it probably wont come today, for some reason its not working and I'm trying to figure out how to fix

Every time I log in my client crashes and I tried everything can you TP me to spawn or something please?

I am having the same problem, every time I join, the server crashes.

But! When I join another server it crashes as well. So I don't think it's just my server. Maybe an update or something?

IDK how to fix this! Does anyone know? :(

--This Works!--

Found it here!

Step 1: Open Technic Launcher and open Voltz options panel by clicking on the cog under Volts image on the left side. Once in Voltz options click "Open Folder"

q7xi1mV.jpg

Step 2: Search for "Mekanism.cfg" - You maybe able to do this on windows start bar and skip step one.

Location is "\AppData\Roaming\.technic\voltz\config\Mekanism.cfg"

ndCFBnb.jpg

Step 3: Open the folder "Mekanism.cfg" in notepad or your personal favorite text editor - I shall be using notepad ++

Step 4: Once open look for "UpdateNotifications=true" now change it to "false" as shown below. Once you have done that SAVE and exit.

MMfgeax.jpg

Step 5 - This may or may not be needed to do. Like step two find "Mekanism.cfg" and this time right click and go down to "Properties" as shown below.

3UK30Hu.jpg

Step 6: Once in properties trick "Read-only" then "APPLY" then lastly "Ok" as shown below.

ircLsd7.jpg

Step 7: Lastly Reopen Technic Launcher and play!

Its basically that the update message crashes your client for some reason and that turns it off.

that may fix me from crashing, but everyone is crashing on my server, I don't think fixing my client will help everyone else... :/

• 2 weeks later...