[0.6.1] Big Bang Craft [No Whitelist] [PvP/PvE] [15 slots] [No Myst]

Shaqs21

VERSION 1.4.7 DO NOT UPDATE YET! If you want to join us I promise as soon as a stable version of everything is available i will update!

BIG BANG CRAFT IP: mc.bigbangcraft.com

Mumble:voice.bigbangcraft.com

Features:

• Tekki Lite (obviously, derp)
  • Bukkit
  • Factions
  • iConomy

And many more...

Rules

1: Be nice

2: No Cheating!

3: Respect others

4: Have Fun

Other Stuff:

• 24/7 unless of a random world crash.
  • Backed up daily
  • We try to keep up to date with MC etc...
  • Staff try to be on as much as possible

Don't ever advertise your server in my server thread ever again. I don't know how desperate you are to get people in your server but i wouldn't advise you doing it again. Thanks.

*edit* this is directed to your supposedly new mod member fargarfunkle112. Not really a good impression your making with your newest mod member. You been warned.

Don't ever advertise your server in my server thread ever again. I don't know how desperate you are to get people in your server but i wouldn't advise you doing it again. Thanks.

*edit* this is directed to your supposedly new mod member fargarfunkle112. Not really a good impression your making with your newest mod member. You been warned.

Just report the offending posts and we'll take care of it, instead of posting here. All you do then is punish the server owner for someone that may not even be associated with the server.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry but this server sucks hard! There are too many hackers that can fly around are able to go IN your base to raid and kill you at will unlegitimately. Me and my friends are going somewhere else until theres an anti-cheat plugin installed or something!!

• 3 weeks later...

*sigh* once again another trolling idiot... no one can fly or go in your base, they can only access a base if you /trust them or leave the door open,

Also its a PvP server they can kill you whenever you like.

So I hope you and your friends have fun and stay off my server :)