no charge solar panel

spiekman168

Question

Title: no charge solar panel

Version: 0.6.1

Java Version: java 7 update 17 (not completely sure he given up on almost all hope)

Description of Problem:

my friend is getting this solar panel glitch which it won't change a mfe at all i fixed it once but later it stopped

pictures:

3PbIw8L.png

picture 2:

0AWbwpY.png

picture 3DQBfr7W.png

picture 4:

P6IVTqi.png

please help guys :(

Error Messages:

none

Error Log:

none

3 answers to this question

having this exact same issue for the past week... was just coming to the forums to make my own post.

server is hosted @ tekkithost.com

no errors or anything in the server log, but for some reason my Solar Panels have completely stopped working.

when this first happened I went about 800meters to my friends area to see if his solar panels were working, and they were... so I went back to my area and they magically started working again. I left everything alone and all was well until yesterday.

all the solar panels on the server have completely stopped outputting energy.

we've tried replacing them, using different cables, using MFE / MFSU, etc... nothing can get them to work again.

this is definiely some sort of bug... and it's killing my server because we have 10-15 people playing and the past 2 weeks of work are going down the drain since none of us have any electricity at this point. (we pretty much all rely on solar power)

Sigh...

1. Don't use golden insulated cabling at such a short distance and with the output of the LV solar, you're losing about 2 EU with that cabling.

2. I think it's a chunkloading problem, as I read Prevu's description about the problem. Try placing chunkloaders and see if that works.

3. When editing images like that, use the text editor on Paint or just describe what we have to see on the screenshot. It's very badly drawn and hard to read it that way.