[1.0.11]Voltz Conflict [PvP][Towny][24/7][Adult Ran][No Lag]

Stubbypickle205

ohgaming_wm_zps6c1248ec.png

Join Now: ohgaming.org Version 1.0.11

Adult Ran Server

introduction_zpsa95a566f.png

At Voltz Conflict you'll start off with almost nothing. With only a Iron pickaxe and sword you'll need to go out and make a name for yourself. Try your best to make allies and get started with a clan because there is strength in numbers.

Not really the group up type? That's ok because strong loners are often become high priority mercenaries or hired guns. But, you can always be the more peaceful type... you know if your into that kinda thing... ;P

Spawn

2013-04-26_115652_zpsd3641078.png

serverinfo_zpsa5ad58a3.png

JOIN NOW: ohgaming.org

Server Site: http://ohgaming.org

Dedicated Server Location: USA, Arizona

Server specs:

Intel Xeon Quad Core 4x 3.2GHz

32GB DDR3 RAM

240GB Samsung 830 Series SSD

100Mbs Uplink

serverplugins_zpsfefe86ee.png

Clan Wars

Elite Banner

Commands

PvP Tag

Anti X Ray

No Rain

baneditems_zps3a8c9bb2.png

Crates

Armbot

Advanced Solars

Energy Cubes

Tinker Tables

Redmatter

Ender Bombs

Anchors

Rejuv Missiles

Upgrades to the server have been completed. These upgrades include both server hardware and in game upgrades to spawn and plugins.

Many fixes and additional features have been tweaked to better operate with the server. Everything is running very smooth.

Max available slots is 100 and daily active ranges from 20-50 currently depending on time of day. We can't wait to max out in player activity and fill the server with great players.

Hi myself and a group of friends have been playin minecraft on xbox a while n recently got it on PC n have been playin a lot on the volts pack, now we're lookin for a faction type server to try our build skills on n thought this sounds like a fun server. Is it gonna b fine for myself and a small group to start our own faction?

Also is the server friendly enough to new groups?

Hi myself and a group of friends have been playin minecraft on xbox a while n recently got it on PC n have been playin a lot on the volts pack, now we're lookin for a faction type server to try our build skills on n thought this sounds like a fun server. Is it gonna b fine for myself and a small group to start our own faction?

Also is the server friendly enough to new groups?

Most def. Have you tried loggin in yet?

DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER!

My friends and I joined this server and played it for 3 weeks. The server is, well, crappy. The community is terrible, and I mean terrible! One of my friends got banned by an admin because the admin made a false accusation. He thought my friend blew up the shops when he never did. Then I asked why he got banned and he banned me! Every wealthy town are dicks and will go out of their way to raid you. The game also relies heavily on donator purchases. You can buy in game money, more sethomes (you start out with only 1), in game items. The stupid thing is, any other team can just raid your base and take the items you paid for. Then they brag and are really obnoxious. If you are not a donator, then you can't even really play on the already sucky server, because you only have 1 sethome, and every other team is insanely rich. I was a donator. $20 gone because I asked a question. They also have a lot of banned items which is no fun. Im warning you now, do not play this server.

DO NOT PLAY THIS SERVER!

My friends and I joined this server and played it for 3 weeks. The server is, well, crappy. The community is terrible, and I mean terrible! One of my friends got banned by an admin because the admin made a false accusation. He thought my friend blew up the shops when he never did. Then I asked why he got banned and he banned me! Every wealthy town are dicks and will go out of their way to raid you. The game also relies heavily on donator purchases. You can buy in game money, more sethomes (you start out with only 1), in game items. The stupid thing is, any other team can just raid your base and take the items you paid for. Then they brag and are really obnoxious. If you are not a donator, then you can't even really play on the already sucky server, because you only have 1 sethome, and every other team is insanely rich. I was a donator. $20 gone because I asked a question. They also have a lot of banned items which is no fun. Im warning you now, do not play this server.

This fellow was banned for hacking. We don't tolerate hackers even if they are donators.

Don't listen to him because he's raging over being caught.

Thanks and have a great day.