[0.6.1]fpower's simple tekkit server![pvp][20 slots]fun,simple,tekkit

fpower

Ip of join now :) :=>198.12.65.59:25865

whitelist is on now! im sorry but its for various of reasons ask me for whitelist

server rules are simple just : no grief,no steal,no troll

NOTE : build 2000-5000 blocks from spawn to prevent grief

removed mods: no mods removed but dimensional doors i'm realy sorry for this but it crashes the server randomly so im not enabling

till they fix it :)

banned items : none! :D only dimensional door ones but thats nothing!

major plugins : what major plugins? plugin free :D

basically i saw alot of major heavy servers out there so i tought why wont i set up a simple server? no lagg

no mods or items disabled no plugins etc :) so here it is a lagg free 20 slot server enjoy :D!

(screenshots at end)

community : basically i have alot of friends on we dont got any mean players :) (they all go annoy the big servs)

so yeah mostly nice and helpfull people and alot of staff (dont ask for it tough you wont get it)

uptime : 24/7 restarsts every 2 hours no problem i hope

now here : screenshots reason why my last post had none : i diden't have any yet just waited for people to

build something fun i wanted to put screenshots but it diden't work seem like i can't get the image url's if you want screenshots anyways this link : http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/tekkit-server-screenshots/

i hope you have enjoyed it took me a while to take screenshots and write this post.

total : 17 screenshots

work time : 45 minutes

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst server ever XD. vote hands down.

No plugins, and he relays on the tekkit mod to "fix" things.

Grifes uite to this server ull have a blast :D

first of all sir you ahven o life going to rant on server posts dude there are people that like this server if you dont like it what yo doing here? go somewhere else and let everyone have fun on their own way

server blog day 1 : banned a guy today he was at somebody's house that was 3000 blocks from spawn damn ... how can he find a house that far anyways i caught him sniffing around chests i said wtf r u doing here then he gave a stupid answer so obvious he was a thief (ik who lives in theh ouse btw) so i shot him (he was completely full of stuff lol) put the goodies in a crystal chest and left a note for the house owner i usually dont ban quickly but if they dont admin they stole and run away ... then its ban i usually give them another chance (its a realy good tactic people usually correct themselves) :D thanks for anyone who read this ^^

server blog day 2 : today nothing realy happened waiting for more news all we did is have a little vulcano adventure update : had some grief somebody found it nessasairly to put a tnt prank in somebody's base he was the only one online apperently there was a sign saying selfdestruct do not flip -.- and he coulden't speak / read english very well so he flipped it before i saw it and could destroy the bomb well then their base exploded and ive and my deticated admin been repairing it for some time now

update : a guy named kenn and whatever came on got killed my an enderman and capsed he hated me server and left ... nothing to say about it some people are just stupid :(

I would love to join your server

a little bit about myself

Age-22(but VERY mature for my age) :P

Location- USA/Wa(state)

Build Style- Contemporary, Victorian, Techy, Occasionally a modern mix of them all(layered, techy, then Victorian, then contemporary, then basic)*essentially moving through ages of building evolution*

Reason for joining-I rather Love Tekkit Upon Tekkit Lite coming out I have been playing it frequently, in single player, I can submit one of my worlds as a sample of my work(spent about three hours working so far, no creative mode) And I would enjoy joining a close nit server, which wont die down in a week after it is opened up.

What I have to offer-I can offer roughly 4/6 hours of gameplay/work every day, I can assist in building, helping people, And I rather enjoy building houses that others can use (eg, power Armour tables, etc that people can use, however keeping my supplies in locked chests)

Email- [email protected]

Yogspod is my IGN

I would love to join your server

a little bit about myself

Age-22(but VERY mature for my age) :P

Location- USA/Wa(state)

Build Style- Contemporary, Victorian, Techy, Occasionally a modern mix of them all(layered, techy, then Victorian, then contemporary, then basic)*essentially moving through ages of building evolution*

Reason for joining-I rather Love Tekkit Upon Tekkit Lite coming out I have been playing it frequently, in single player, I can submit one of my worlds as a sample of my work(spent about three hours working so far, no creative mode) And I would enjoy joining a close nit server, which wont die down in a week after it is opened up.

What I have to offer-I can offer roughly 4/6 hours of gameplay/work every day, I can assist in building, helping people, And I rather enjoy building houses that others can use (eg, power Armour tables, etc that people can use, however keeping my supplies in locked chests)

Email- [email protected]

Yogspod is my IGN

well hello you realy dont have to make an apply to join this server you just get on and hop around a little if youd wanna advert for a rank well i dont just give people rights well i do op people i like when they hop aroudn the server a little and did enough that i know youre a good player and i never opped a bad person yet im very hard to decieve and i always pick the right persons just get on the server and see if you like it im not forcing anyone

Fpower, i also applaud you on creating this small server. i havent met a single bad player, everyone helps each other, everyone is kind and understanding. This server is home to players with a love for the game, and respect for others. Not to mention the fact everyone understands that favors are often needed. You done good Fpower, you done good. First day on the server, and i feel like part of the family. Thnx for the cake when i first strted BTW.

Fpower, i also applaud you on creating this small server. i havent met a single bad player, everyone helps each other, everyone is kind and understanding. This server is home to players with a love for the game, and respect for others. Not to mention the fact everyone understands that favors are often needed. You done good Fpower, you done good. First day on the server, and i feel like part of the family. Thnx for the cake when i first strted BTW.

thank you and also sorry for the late answer i was quite busy the server has some lag/crash problems due the fact of being overused (chunk loaders are the main bad guys) so its whitelist now you can ask me to get whitelisted

Hi was just wondering if this server is still going would love to join put in the ip and it isnt connecting for some reason. anyway hope i can jump on soon thanks :)

it is up just whitelisted and a temporariy new world (i dont want it to go all laggy agian) the old world is safe and backed up

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons