[0.6.1]fpower's simple tekkit server![pvp][20 slots]fun,simple,tekkit

fpower

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi :) I'd like to join your server, my IGN is Spyduck1 and I'd like to join your server because I like the idea of a small 24/7 server with very little banned stuff.

I hope your griefing problem has gotten better since you introduced a whitelist too, I hate griefers...

Hope you consider my application :) thanks.

I didn't read anything about needing a reason, but fine. The IGN is Hazozat. The reason is because I want someplace without a lot of mods removed to play. I played before and let multiple people live with me and gave them advice, so we kind of had a little community set up with thresh15, loudpreditor, flamethecrusader, and enderelements.

I didn't read anything about needing a reason, but fine. The IGN is Hazozat. The reason is because I want someplace without a lot of mods removed to play CUZ IM A MAN. I played before and let multiple people live with me and gave them advice, so we kind of had a little community set up with thresh15, loudpreditor, flamethecrusader, and enderelements.

whitelisted

fpower, i have never been banned from any server and am a very trustworthy and outgoing person if you add me i promise you will not regret it!

I have played minecraft since alpha but this is my first time on tekkit and when i saw your server and all the praise it was getting i new it would be perfect.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons