[0.6.1]fpower's simple tekkit server![pvp][20 slots]fun,simple,tekkit

fpower

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/0-6-5-fpowers-simple-tekkit-lite-server-pvp-25-slots-fun-simple-tekkit.43176/ new post I WONT check this one anymore so please refer to the new post because i have to keep the post UP-TO-DATE :3 i dont want any trouble with the tekkit staff and i respect there rules so see ya there

note : i unwatched this thread so dont think i will see it in my alerts

fpower, i have never been banned from any server and am a very trustworthy and outgoing person if you add me i promise you will not regret it!

I have played minecraft since alpha but this is my first time on tekkit and when i saw your server and all the praise it was getting i new it would be perfect.

i will whitelist you in a sec k? im just waiting one more sec

hi fpower im new to the playing tekkit online on pc and was wondering how long u leave ur server running? and may i please join? just i recently transfered from xbox to pc and was also looking for people to play with. dont worry i do have quite a bit of knowledge about tekkit ;) thanks, and i hope i am able to join :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi fpower I was playing on the server when it went kaput (though I assure you I was picking my nose at the time and was not the cause). please whitelist me and maybe we can throw back a pint of that famous ale of yours. IGN: BooDigs

Hey FPower, this is Shamrocked7 from your server. I really like your server, but my friend Terror404 and I are not able to log in and connect? Server is down? It's been like this for a few days and we are both eager to work on our stuff. Wasn't sure if you were aware of this. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

server blog day 2 : today nothing realy happened waiting for more news all we did is have a little vulcano adventure update : had some grief somebody found it nessasairly to put a tnt prank in somebody's base he was the only one online apperently there was a sign saying selfdestruct do not flip -.- and he coulden't speak / read english very well so he flipped it before i saw it and could destroy the bomb well then their base exploded and ive and my deticated admin been repairing it for some time now

update : a guy named kenn and whatever came on got killed my an enderman and capsed he hated me server and left ... nothing to say about it some people are just stupid :(

Hey dude remeber me? ;3 i am saeed! we played together months ago!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons