help with modded items/blocks in personal TL server

since the thread i was trying to get an answer in was closed ill try here since it says server help in the title. I downloaded a fresh tekkit lite server and client first of all. i start the server with defaults for testing purposes, and then the client using latest recommended build and no custom mod pack. world loads, i spawn, i op myself. and then it gets tricky... there are no blocks from any mod packs (copper ore etc) and if i give myself soemthing like a tinkering table for the power armor, when i go to place it, it immediately disappears and any extras i had in my inventory also are removed. i dont have a 'permissions' folder...

• Discord Moderator

Anyone who wishes to help is going to need a lot more info. Some of these may help:

1) Pastebin your server.log file. Shut the server down, delete the log, restart, then pastebin it up.

2) Pastebin the contents of your server root folder, and the contents of the "config" and "mods" subfolders.

3) Describe/quote up what command you are starting the server with. If just a batch/script file, paste up the contents (here is fine since it should be short).

4) What versions of things like OS, Java, etc. are you using.

Give people the tools to help you and those who are inclined will do so.

• Discord Moderator

The very first result when one searches Google for "pastebin".

It is a service that allows you to paste quantities of text and provides a short URL link to allow you to to post in a forum like this without polluting the thread and to maintain the formatting of the text.