Help with Quarries?

Aduckling

I've decided to start my first quarry, and being this my first time on tekkit, I decided to go with three steam engines. I connected them with energy collectors that are being lighted by glowstone, and I connected the collectors with anti-matter relays. what do I need to do in addition to power the engines?

I've decided to start my first quarry, and being this my first time on tekkit, I decided to go with three steam engines. I connected them with energy collectors that are being lighted by glowstone, and I connected the collectors with anti-matter relays. what do I need to do in addition to power the engines?

Not only is this in the wrong section, as energy collectors and relays are in Tekkit Classic and not Lite, but I can't even begin to understand why you thought EMC would power a steam engine.

Not only is this in the wrong section, as energy collectors and relays are in Tekkit Classic and not Lite, but I can't even begin to understand why you thought EMC would power a steam engine.

I was trying to convert EMC into Either Mj or EU

Sorry about the section problem, ill move it and close this one.

you cant convert emc to mj or eu, but you can convert mj to eu and vice versa. also, i find your noobieness extremely hilarious.

You can turn EMC into MJ and EU, but not in Tekkit Lite. In Classic, though, Simply use a condenser to create an item that you burn for fuel.