When i run the launcher it says "Can't find java directory." PLEASE HELP!

Rellex

Question

Please help me! i have got a new pc that automaticaly runs java7

ive used the launcher before but with my mac that i no longer use, and there have been no problems with that. but! on my new pc when i donload the launcher and run it, it says checking launcher version... and another window opens saying "Can't find jave directory." if someone could help me that would be great!

thanks,

Rellex

4 answers to this question

Im sorry, but it doesnt seem the rules anre in plain sight! and no i am not a programmer and dont know how the hell i am suppost to deal with this situation. so will you please link me the rules and help me with this situation otherwise you are no help at all.

Rellex

Im sorry, but it doesnt seem the rules anre in plain sight! and no i am not a programmer and dont know how the hell i am suppost to deal with this situation. so will you please link me the rules and help me with this situation otherwise you are no help at all.

Rellex

The rules are in plain site. Hurrrr durrrrrr....... Anyways read teh freaking rules will you?

Here's your lovable link: http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,4191.0.html

P.S. Dont you dare reply saying you cant find your solution in this page.