Host for tekkit servers?.

Pixeldk

www.hostedgameservers.com

I've used them for nearly a year now and we recently switched to Tekkit. Everything runs swimmingly. They give you full FTP access and SSH access upon request. They have very reasonable rates and give free web hosting and mumble server with your account. I don't know if anyone else there runs tekkit but if you have trouble running it there they are typically very helpful! And I can help you out too. I'm not the most knowledgeable server host out there but I got it running all on my lonesome.

EDIT: I just realized they do referrals so if you do decide to go with them, use this link and share the love:

*redacted*

EDIT 2: After double checking the rules I saw that advertising commercial services is not kosher and while I don't really feel like I'm advertising I thought I'd take my referral link down. Any mods want to comment on this?

EDIT 3: EDIT: Someone just messaged me that they tried them out and didn't have enough ram to run Tekkit. I run a six slot server that usually only has two or three people tops online at once. Six slots is around 1GB of ram. Hope that helps those looking into it!

EDIT 2: After double checking the rules I saw that advertising commercial services is not kosher and while I don't really feel like I'm advertising I thought I'd take my referral link down. Any mods want to comment on this?

Going to say no for now but I'll get back on this later. Thanks for being on the safe side.