[2.0.4] The New World [PvE][1200 slots][whitelist]

Halo5387

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist application:

1. MC Account Name: 1brisingr
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? sence beta1.3.. i think, very close to that
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?i have played a lot of technic i now how to make michine easy
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)i adapt so in between fait/adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?so i can learn more and meet new people. and i will vote a lot. and i know 1 person on thier.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? join the coolness of the server and biuld as fast and as cool as i can. make new friends and have fun

• MC Account Name: runiko
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Several years, in Beta.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A few months. I also loved watching the mod spotlights and Yogscast videos on youtube.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) My Minecraft level is Adept and Volts specifically would be fair.
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I want to find a PVE server where I can make friends and create really cool buildings and machines for the greater good.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would love to make a public power network that is stable; it would be a fascinating experience/experiment for me. Experimentation, building interesting and useful buildings, creating mechanized and automated assembly lines are all my biggest passions, even IRL. I am working towards a Masters degree in Mechatronics right now, which is the real life design and creation of automated production lines.

I've never played on a populated server before, and I want to so bad! I think it would be great fun! I also have an idea for building public transport, city streets, and underground public works even! Oh and team based warfare on safe ground could be fun to try!

Great app your whitelisted right away

OP: You need a version number in your title. And I don't think you truly have 120000 slots. Running more than 100-150 players on a Minecraft server will slow the server to unplayability unless you're well-prepared for it. Running 1000 times that many...you're done. Let someone know what you want your title changed to if you can't change it. Use a PM or the Report button.

1. MC Account Name: arepecka
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 4 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair/ making missiles, setting up base camps for production
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Would like to play with more mature people, less 5 year old kids that yell. want to enjoy the game with people who enjoy it aswell
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Set up base camp, mine up the materials for the missiles and other devices, and prepare my defenses, i prefer defense than attack

Whitelist application:

1. MC Account Name: Mortuusgrim
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? beta of 09
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? couple months off and on
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Minecraft master/god, voltz fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? My buddy Alphascrubs said i have to play this one so here i am applying. i mostly like to mine and supply my buddy with materials. i dont mine helping people if i have teh answers and pretty much am the eater of ores.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I AM A DWARF AND IM DIGGING A HOLE! DIGGY DIGGY HOLE IM DIGGING A HOLE!!!!

1.batedwheat2719

2.a few years

3.a couple of days and watched the Yogscast in their Voltz Eps.

4. fair

5. i needed somewhere safe to play and learn about the Voltz gameplay and i wanted to find some people who wont just kill me for no good reason

6. if im accepted im up for doing anything needed as long as i have the rescorces

1. MC Account Name: Landliebex3
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I've been playing minecraft since the VERY early beta.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: I never played Voltz, but Tekkit.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): Totally beginner in Voltz ;D
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on this server because there many people who can help you or do something with you.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: I'll take a look at all things, build a Sleeping rest at a property. and a lot of Voltz things? ;D i have totally no cllue what i will be doing, maybe ill build something cool, that helps all people, or just me ;:)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons