[2.0.4] The New World [PvE][1200 slots][whitelist]

Halo5387

1. MC Account Name: dimetime35c
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 6 month ish
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? like 3 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) kinda a combo of all three. im good in some areas but not so good at other.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? want a server that i can play on with cool people that isnt about war. tired of all my bases and things i work hard on getting blown up. just want to play voltz with people and not have to worry that all my hard work will be destroyed in a second.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? get with a group on the server and start working on reactors and stuff like that.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weeee12100

1 year

6 months

fair, I can make quite a few things

Beacause every voltz server I play on is a faction, grief, and raid server and I always get killed in 1 hour after there is a person giving items. I just want to leave that.

I would get started on public things like reasonable trade posts, and power systems also armor shops to help out new people on the server.

• 2 weeks later...

1.Terminationator.

2.Since the 1.2.5 update.

3.Not long, I haven't gotten past the basics in voltz.

4.For a very long time I have played minecraft alone using near no servers but would like to play with others in a community.

5.If I am excepted I plan to help someone who is more advanced as I am not very knowledgeable on voltz/tekkit.

1. MC Account Name:CrazyCodester
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 1 to 2 years.
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I've been playing for almost a year.
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I think I'm very knowledged in the ways of Voltz
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want to play on this server becuase of how little rules there are and how i can have war but if im not at way i can rest in peace that i won't be griefed.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? If i get accepted i would build up my resuorces and become one of the server GREATS, and if someones rejects me the right to be a GREAT server leader then i will rage war on them and earn my right one war or another >:D. Other then that ima live my voltz life to the fullest.

• MC Nome da conta: Vingador110
  • Quanto tempo você joga Minecraft? 2 anos
  • Quanto tempo você joga Voltz / Universal eletricidade? 2 meses
  • O que você diria a sua habilidade / nível de conhecimento está na Voltz? (Iniciante, justo, adeptos, etc) Iniciante
  • Por que você quer jogar no servidor? Para ter novos Amigos,e também é ruim jogar sozinho
  • O que você acha que você gostaria de fazer se você for aceito? Criar uma base para meus aliados, para ir a guerra contra a equipe inimiga

• MC Account Name: dja148
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3+ years
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? Not very long 3 months
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner i know next to nothing and will need a good deal of help
  • Why do you want to play on the server? Because of the rules you have, the war still being there but having rules of engagement.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Build a fallout bunker, or something of that sort, possibly a factory

1. MC Account Name: Oxygen25
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? quite a bit!
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) hmm,i'd say fair!
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?because i want to make a awesome kewl house!
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?cuz i wont harm anyone! only help if i can!

1. MC Account Name: PYROMANIACLEGEND
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years and a few months
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1year but i have played on other modpacks longer
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Assistant i know alot of the mods.
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? i have played on open server and have gotten bored as there have been constant problems so i want to play on a private server with people who know about the mod packs
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to build a vast underground base with multiple launch pads while also having wars with other people. Can you please message me if you add me to the whitelist and also tell me what version your running.

1. MC Account Name: SkyStream
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 1 year... 2.5 if you count watching videos
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? about 2-3 weeks and been watching videos of it for about 6-8 weeks
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair, I'm really good at learning from watching
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? because unlike many other servers, there doesn't seem to be much grieifing and PvP has to be declared from both sides
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I know I want to try making an underwater/Sky fortress and also shoot some missiles every few weeks at stuff

Unfortunately.... I'm not expecting much as the server seems to have gone to Vanilla but oh well... someone has to try I guess....

MC Account Name: thetechniclord

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years

How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 month

What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair, I know my Tekkit and have adapted quite well to the new system

Why do you want to play on the server? Because I needed a good Voltz server to play on and this looked perfect

What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Make a huge base, a youtube series,possibly have a war with my friends.

1. MC Account Name:chrisbrown99
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity:1 year
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): to 1-10 its 4
  5. Why do you want to play on the server:to have fin and play voltz
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted:im freindly none griefer

MC Name: maddogduo

How long I played minecraft: since last Christmas

How long I played voltz: 4 months

Skill knowledge on voltz: fair

Why I would love to be on this server: I don't have to worry about hiding my base and make a good house

What I would like to do on this lovely server if I am accepted: actually hang out with people instead of worrying that they would try to kill me

MC Name: Draek_Marx

How long have I played minecraft: I have been playing for 2 years.

How long hvae I played voltz: I have played voltz for about a year.

Skill on volts: To be honest I am on a very mid beginner skill level on both minecraft and voltz. (I am better on voltz though.)

Why I want to be on this server: I can create a base and such in a peaceful community.

What I would do if I was accepted: I would help build mining and base systems for others and myself.

Voltz server with friendly admins and friendly community.

If you make an application and then try to enter the server dont worry we might just haven't seen your app yet and also some times about 3:00am GTM time the server can possibly be FTB or meaby even tekkit if this happens its only becouse me (halo5387) and some other players wanted to play that :)

EDIT: Becouse of the server were torn apart literly we have decreased the amount of player to 1200 and made a new world with a house for every player who were on the previous world

IP: 87.48.7.228

Rules:

1. No Griefing

2. No Raiding

3. No Random Missile attacks

4. The only reason to fire missiles at people or near them would be if your at war but both teams have to agree that they know that its war and and both must be able to defend them self.

5. You can ask for a simple TP to a friend but you may not ask for creative/admin or items

6. if your at war and planing on sending a missile and the enemy lives close to other people you must be sure the missile have a accuacy that wont hit an civilian house.

7. If you get a nuclear bomb or missile your not allowed to fire it into a civilian zone or close to spawn due to radioation and destruction

8. Have Fun.

Banned Items: Redmatter-Missiles/bombs,

Storyline: You wake Up, a nuclear War broke out and you were lucky to survive the same as an small community of people now its your task to build a new world the people you met are already building a village so you were invited to make a house nearby but the village is a safe zone so you cannot go to war while living in the village... people of the village also talked about an crater where the last nuke exploded and they had marked it of with poles marking the craters radioactive zone so they advised you to stay away from it...

Uptime: The server is mostly up 24/7 but 14-04-2013 the server will be down until 12:00 GTM +1 and if its not up i feel asleep and failed to reopen it :P

Some info about the community who were playing before the nuclear war: we are a small community of players who just started a new world after a nuclear war broke out

Whitelist application:

1. MC Account Name:
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?

Pictures and stuff from when the server started:

The House you lived in before the war

The Back Of your house

The village when we just started

The Crater with poles marking off the radioated zone

eddyk3

since official release

a year

fair

because every server i go on people grief but i have griefed in my life

make an alliance and build a town/base were everyone is welcome

1. MC Account Name: niqotina
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year almost 1 and a half
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? since last winter but not very often
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Well i would love playing with others and would love to make a community and im also a builder who loves to build for everyone and learn more about voltz modpack
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?would start building stuffs find some people to join up with and staart making the wonders. if there is a ts server i probably enter sometimes to chat and laugh

: )

1. MC Account Name: mysteryryan06
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:since 2009
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: i have been playing for a year now
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): fair
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?: because i love creating mechanics and i find it awe inspiring the stuff that people like the yogscast do.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: i would like to help someone with a base or create electric items

1. MC Account Name: Danant95 .
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years .
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2 years .
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I will say a Expert .
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because i like when there is a war , to make alliance and to attack the enemy base .
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Of course i would like to do if im accepted .

1. MC Account Name:EnderMynx
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 year
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I would like to join a server that is more peacful rather than crazy spammers and such.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Id like to build a place far from spawn and play Voltz ._.

1. MC Account Name: titchnut
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity: 2 weeks
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz: adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server: there is no griefing so i can play safely
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted: make a farm and set out to the moon

MC Account Name: CyanGalaxyHD

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Three years

How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? One and a half years

What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I have an adept level in regular Minecraft and a fair level in Voltz

Why do you want to play on the server? I have played Voltz a lot but I felt alone, so I want to make some friends and build an awesome base.

What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would love to join and greet everyone, then I would start my own faction and start to work right away. I would build a nuclear bunker fitted with ICBM silos and possibly a particle accelerator later on. I would ally other groups. Well, I hope you do consider me because this would be such an awesome experience!

• MC Account Name: Blitzonite
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2+ years
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I've been dual surviving with a friend and i've learnt alot, close to 5 months.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Beginner. I may have been playing voltz for a while but it isn't simple, it's actually extremely complex.
  • Why do you want to play on the server? Whitelist, servers with whitelist tend to be far better than public ones, and i think you know the reason.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? If i was accepted, i would try to learn and make friends with the rest of the community. I would also try to make a massive underground bunker :)

1: PWB25

2: 2 years

3: A couple months

4: My knowledge is fair

5: I think it would be nice to play on a voltz server that is not full on anarchy

6: I would like to make a Bunker with missile silos in case of war and make a space station on the moon.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons