[2.0.4] The New World [PvE][1200 slots][whitelist]

Halo5387

michael22356

since 2011

maybe a year

beginner (i mostly play on creative mode)

because i never played on a voltz server before and the rules are fair

id like to live in someone elses town (with accepted permission) and play survival with people 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Im wanting to apply for three people, My younger brother, myself and wife since they are unable to create an account for this forum. Here is all of our information (We all live together so of course I will be asking them the following)

Me:

• MC Account Name: bukkwild231
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since before survival was a thing
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? about a year or so
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) High Adept
  • Why do you want to play on the server? My group and I want to enjoy peaceful creation and fun.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Finaly build a base above ground!

Wifey:

• MC Account Name: Sasalina
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around a year and a half
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? About 4 months
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair
  • Why do you want to play on the server?  So I can enjoy the peaceful life out of the caves.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Rush to the flattest land plot and Fill it with technology!

Brother:

• MC Account Name: Alontris
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 9ish Months
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 3-4 Months
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Adept
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I want to play here and become more knowledgable without worry of a 10 megaton payload dropping on my head
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Sharpen my skills at crafting and memorizing recipies

I hope this is good enough for you. Just for the hell of it Ill give our age too so youll have an idea of maturity

Me: 22

Wifey: 21

Brother: 15

Also having a slight problem. I put in the IP and it says "Cannot reach server" Dunno if its because im not whitelisted or what. If you have a solution it would be greatly appreciated

Edited by tokyo1202

1.Wubblezoflight

2.i have been playing minecraft for 2 years now

3.i have been playing voltz for 1 year

4.my skill/knowledge is moderate i can create some cool and effective things

5.I have been searching for a civilized server to play on and have fun

6.If i got accepted into you're server i would build a factory that would be Superior to all else.

7. in all i would love to join your server.

• 1 month later...
  • MC Account Name: saninja
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 1/2 through 3 years
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: For around 3 months, Im good but you cant be perfect
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): Standard/Intermediate
  • Why do you want to play on the server?: I LOVE voltz but some servers are just to crowded while others theres barely any (I also like the idea of my house not being destroyed by nukes every 5 minutes
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: Do the normal minecraft stuff, make a atomic disassembler, then a Robit, and electric chests and stuff

• MC Account Name: saninja
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 1/2 through 3 years
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: For around 3 months, Im good but you cant be perfect
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): Standard/Intermediate
  • Why do you want to play on the server?: I LOVE voltz but some servers are just to crowded while others theres barely any (I also like the idea of my house not being destroyed by nukes every 5 minutes
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: Do the normal minecraft stuff, make a atomic disassembler, then a Robit, and electric chests and stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • MC Account Name: the_baca_friend.
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 year.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) adept.
  • Why do you want to play on the server? so i can have fun and meet new people and so i can exsperance the mod pack.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?have fun and build bunkers if a war comes and use all the mods that arent banned or lagg the server 
Edited by the_baca_friend

MC Account Name: fabianhjr
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3.5 years
How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 1 week
What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
Why do you want to play on the server? The rules are great, I want to experience multiplayer without being roached as soon as I start.
What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? See what others do and build a magnificent fort with people.

MC Account Name: SOG_blissfool
    How long have you been playing Minecraft? from the start
    How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I have only played a few days
    What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) beginner
    Why do you want to play on the server? sounds like a nice server to start on
    What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? find a plot and start working on my skills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • MC Account Name: wanghealer
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft?: open beta
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?: completely new
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc): None, notta, zip zilch
  • Why do you want to play on the server?: To try out Voltz on a server with a lot of people ( I like people )
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?: Try out Voltz in your server!

• MC Account Name: Applehead1314
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Jan 14
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? about 1 month
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Fair
  • Why do you want to play on the server? Because I love playing with people and I love voltz
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Have loads of fun and make friends and play voltz :)

Have the owner of server contact me at my website. at Qucraft enjin. We can setup a monthly war. members and staff against each other and many others who like to join.  We offer specific prizes if we loose as would you.  If interested contact me  Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

MC Account Name: Zombie321123

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years

How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? I play it on and off most recently 4 months ago for about a month.

What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? Its Fair.

Why do you want to play on the server? Because I love voltz, but whats better than voltz? Voltz with friends!

What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? meet awesome people and learn more about voltz in general, also create an evil base with death traps and flamethrowers and force fields and Death and BLOOD MUAHAHAHA. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

MC Account Name:sakrag

How long have you been playing Minecraft?For about 2 years

How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?4-5 Months

What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz?Between beginner and fair

Why do you want to play on the server?I Love Voltz, and want to play on server with whitelist, because of griefers:-)

What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?Learn more about Voltz, and just have fun

• MC Account Name: sylph2
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) adept
  • Why do you want to play on the server? want to be a part of a large town
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Powerplant of doom

• 2 months later...
  • MC Account Name: JackerBlack
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 years
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 6 months
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) I have'nt really good skills
  • Why do you want to play on the server? Beacause the pvp isn't active and beacause i love this mod pack
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I think I would test all the mods an I will make a cool base with a lot of robots etc..
  • (Ps: I'm not an english guy , so sorry if my anwsers aren't correct)
Edited by JackerBlack

1 NightWendigo

2 On and off roughly two years

3 Most of my time on minecraft

4 Fair, tho its been a while since i've played I've been remembering it as I go.

5 While I enjoy PVP I also like being able to build in peace.

6 Work on making powerful enchanted weapons and become an arms dealer.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons