BigDig Cheating Voting System

Senji

Either Remove BigDig off the ModPack List OR Remove from ForeSided Launcher Selection ....

If Other ModPacks Cant Be On the Launcher List on the Same Page as BigDig Then It IS Cheating!

Causing People to Join BigDig as they See it on Launcher then Vote without Looking at the ModPack List ... Thus Boosting BigDig's Rating by 100 Folds.

When they add big dig into their "our modpacks list" they'll take it down fron the modpacks list. Also, you don't vote just by downloading a pack, you have to go to the page and vote. Finally, what does it matter? Its not like you or your modpack will EVER make it to the top, so why do you care?

:-P This isn't a scheme to bogart all the +1's, Big Dig will be pulled from the platform eventually. We're trying to give the folks who played Big Dig as a platform pack the opportunity to transition over before we pull the rug out from under them.

:-P This isn't a scheme to bogart all the +1's, Big Dig will be pulled from the platform eventually. We're trying to give the folks who played Big Dig as a platform pack the opportunity to transition over before we pull the rug out from under them.

BTW, your modpack is awesome. It's what inspired me to start my own server.

BTW, your modpack is awesome. It's what inspired me to start my own server.

I'm glad to hear that! We need more servers, I'm glad your exists. :)

I just hope they can get the server section of the forums up soon...

When they add big dig into their "our modpacks list" they'll take it down fron the modpacks list. Also, you don't vote just by downloading a pack, you have to go to the page and vote. Finally, what does it matter? Its not like you or your modpack will EVER make it to the top, so why do you care?

Its as if your one of the BigDig members i gues.....pushing the Memo " Your Modpack will Never Make it to the Top " as a Insult on just about anyone who tries

and we all know that you manually vote ... not download to get a vote for Cakes

Hi, Big Dig doesn't have "members"? I agree that infosoft is being a rude dude, if that helps. I don't know what downloading to get a vote for cakes means, but I'm always pro-cakes, download or no download.

Well, sir, that's hurtful... Im gonna cry. In all seriousness, sorry about that last part of my post. I do admit that was rude and mean spirited, and I'm sorry, but you DO get my argument as why you shouldn't care. Here's a better analogy: Why do you care if a product is getting extra advertising from a tv network just because the CEO likes the product, If your product is just being bought by your home town?