[0.6.1]minecraft.tekketron.com[PvE][20 slots][No Whitelist][Essentials][24/7]

blockalicious

Server ip: minecraft.tekketron.com

Server rules: Be friendly and helpfull to others. No grief. stealing etc.

The uptime of this server is very good. The server is hosted in a datacentre on linux. Bandwith or performance is never an issue.

Multiple groups of friends play on this server, and there is room for a vew more.

you can check our website for screenshots and additional info:

www.tekketron.com

see you soon!

regards,

blockalicious

2012-10-24_19-27-36.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey joined not too long ago. Pretty decent server but the OP TheMinesCast51 pretty much Griefed us used his OP to tele to us and just was plain annoying and was destroying stuff. Please do something about it... i normally do not complain about anything but that was just plain bogus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BLOCK i am begging you plz plz plz plz plz ban dangerous ducky and hipops they grieved like 4 houses and my house they burned some trees little near from spawn and tried to kill me but i had quantum plz ban them they grieved my house that took me 4 days ;( plz plz

• 4 weeks later...

some serious issues staying logged in. constant java socket errors, today. and tons of lagg Hope it gets sorted cause I really was looking forward to playing on this server today :(

***edit to add to previous post***

yeah server owner has restarted at least twice now and it has not helped so I am guessing someone is running something with an anchor or has done something they really should not have done.

fairly decent server with one problem, there's almost nowhere you can build, i had to go several thousand blocks out, and people claim every bit of land they find. frankly that makes the server a little bit tough to play on. other then that though, good server

• 2 weeks later...