[0.6.5] New Tekkit Hamachi Server!

FawrXIIV

Hi there guys..! I'm Fawr..!

I'm looking for 10 people to join the exclusive New tekkit hamachi server..!

We would love it if you have a skype..! Alot more helpful..!

IGN:

Skype ( Yes Or No):

Why you'd like to join..!:

Thank you guys..! Bye!

IGN: AdolaminII

Skype ( Yes Or No): Yes

Why you'd like to join..!: I'll try to keep this brief, basically, I love Tekkit but the problem I have always encountered is it getting somewhat lonely, so I'm not just looking for a server, I'm looking for some people to have a good time with to, I'm always willing to help other people out and am easy to approach, maybe this is the right server for me?

IGN: Stoneskinsnake

Skype ( Yes Or No): Yes

Why you'd like to join..! I'd like to join because I used to play tekkit alot, but it got boring without people. I'd like to play with others and I would really like to get to building! The only thing I really disliked about tekkit was the Alchemy mod lol.. Feels like cheaitng. XD

IGN:TheLaziestLegend

Why you'd like to join: I enjoy Greifing, Raiding, and building factories to sustain the other two things I like to do. Reason I would like to join the server is becuase every server needs that guy you want to keep your base/items from, but he just seems to find it every time...Ya I'm that guy. Now you don't need to white list me because well you know I am a 100% bad guy, but if you do your saying to me that this is acceptable. As well keep in mind I do play several greifing/raiding servers and work 2 full time jobs so my greifing time would be limited, but it will be present! Anywho best wishes on your server and hope to see your lovely bases... *cough cough* I mean Faces. >:D