screct room bug

BlockBlocksx

Ya there's an issue with the camo blocks and one way glass that you can only place on vanilla blocks no mod blocks. We learned this the hard way by crashing my server multiple times before finally removing the blocks. just put cobble stone under them or something your not going to be able to see that block anyway. :P

I made the mistake of placing one-way glass on a marble brick and it crashed my game as well, and like BlockBlocksx I wasn't able to reload my map. However, I increased the ram usage via the launcher from 1gb to 4gb and my map was finally able to load. After it did, the one-way glass acted as if I had placed it on sand and I was able to destroy it. 4gb was probably overkill, as task manager only showed java using 1.2 - 1.4gb, but hopefully this'll help anyone who is having trouble.

Edit: Also it might be a good idea to make periodic backups of your world save. Just in case something like this happens again.

Edit: Also it might be a good idea to make periodic backups of your world save. Just in case something like this happens again.

This. You never know when your world might just spontaneously combust. It's a rare thing, but having something to fall back on is always a good feeling.