Tekkit 2.1 Crash

Hello. I'm running Technic launcher 0.5.4.9 (Tekkit) And I play on 2 servers very often. And after like 1 and a half hour or so (It's sometimes more or less.), the Tekkit client gets white and just stops and I get a message saying Java SE stopped working shit. I've checked logs in %appdata% in techniclauncher but there wasn't written anything at the times I crashed... I don't know anything else to say or include in this post, but if you wanna know something that may help you help me just ask :) Please respond as quickly as possible, since I wanna keep playing tekkit without problems ^_^

Problem 2 (Solved, just wanna know why it happened): Oh! And another problem I had. It was VERY weird, to me atleast :P I had a quarry, and it was working a little, and I had nuked a nearby area, and I had a automatic treefarm near it too. Then I started lagging ALOT in the area of those things. I barely could even disconnect from my server :P And I shut down quarry and removed it and the engines, didn't work. Then I got very angry at the game since I didn't know why it lagged so bad, so I tought since I didn't use the quarry anymore I'll blow it up. And I started blowing up 2 corners, and when I blew off the first corner, it stopped lagging! :D I was like "WTF?!?!" :P I don't even know why that fixed the lag xD But atleast it did ^_^

Thank you guys for helping me out! ^_^

~TechnoMasterBoy~ <--- I'm new to the forum so I don't know if only admins can post names like that.

Anyone who can solve the first problem? It's getting so goddamn annoying. Crashing very often. It's like each hour sometimes. And I even tried giving tekkit 2gb memory instead of 1gb. Didn't fix it. I've tried to clear cache too. Still nothing... I see that 53 have read this now and it's been 2 days. Can someone try to help me? Ask whatever you want, as long as it's related to this :) Feel free to ask about my PC too.

Sounds to me like its a java issue, not a tekkit issue. Otherwise you would either get a log or it'd say minecraft crashed or something.

As for problem number 2, it might be that something overflowed? I know for me if there are a lot of objects on the screen, items on the ground and such, it'll drop fps considerably. That would be the only thing I could think of that'd cause that for you. Also no one is supposed to sign your posts, you have a name on the forum for a reason.

• Forum Administrators

Oh god my head.

Listen, if its crashing for you then you then you post a bug report in the bug board. Be sure to follow the format.

EDIT

And quit signing your name.