[0.6.5] Engine Dog [PVE][MyTown][No Whitelist][Few Banned Items]

banner_med.png

Engine Dog Server!

Server IP: tekkit.enginedog.net

Server URL: enginedog.enjin.com

Server Rules

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- No X-Ray, Flymods, or any other type of hacks.

- No exploitation of glitches.

- No killing other players, directly or indirectly.

- PROTECT YOUR LAND with MyTown (/t help).

- No griefing/raiding or trying to grief/raid on protected lands.

- No offensive chat or builds are allowed (sexist, racist, extremist, profane, or otherwise offensive).

- No advertising in chat or builds (logos without words are okay)

- No spamming or begging in chat.

- Don't create or attempt to create excess lag through machines or redstone circuits (and always shut down systems when leaving).

- Mayors of towns cannot grief/raid their residents' land.

- Follow all rules posted in server protected lands as well.

Raiding is only permitted outside of protected lands. Griefing or harrassing players outside of protected lands is NOT permitted.

Banned Items

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- All Dynamites, Nuke, ITNT (grief, bypass protection)

- Cannon (bypass protection)

- Architect Table (dupe)

- Canvas Bag (dupe)

- Minium Stone (bypass protection)

- Induction Furnace (dupe)

- Crystal Chest, Diamond to Crystal Chest Upgrade (lags server)

- Industrial Alarm, Howler Alarm (noise grief)

- Chunk Loader, Steve's Cart Chunk Loader (lags server)

- Teleport Tether (lags server)

- Quarrys can only be placed in protected lands (with proper permissions set in MyTown)

- Mystcraft is disabled

- Dimensional Doors is disabled

Some Screenshots

Our humble Spawn, with Public Workshops and a Public Library for your convenience.

spawn_small.png

Our Public Market area. Items are bought and sold from other users and yourself using Trade-O-Mats.

market_small.png

Pretty awesome server. Been playing for a couple of days now.

The no PVP is nice. Barely any lag. (It seems the plugins installed work to prevent it as much as possible)

Admins are very quick to help when I had trouble learning the MyTown plugin. All in all, awesome.

Thanks for the great feedback on the server. Lots of new people checking us out on a daily basis and many are staying, creating a friendly community.

I've updated the picture of our market so show some new development. The server is going pretty well for only 8 days in.

• 2 weeks later...

We have recently maxed out a few times now and our average numbers of players even at slow times is steadily climbing toward our limit. We have just increased the player slots to 40 and are securing more RAM to keep the gameplay running smooth. There have been very few complaints of lag on the server and almost all of those have been traced back to the client's computer rather than the server. And that's the way we hope to keep it.

may i apply for staff

my ign is my username now

I don't think they make admins or mod by request, or at least I have never seen it. Hopefully they look for people who work hard and are skilled with the game and can be trusted. Or at least that is what I would do. Every server I played on that solicited apps from everyone usually got power abusing admins.

I don't think they make admins or mod by request, or at least I have never seen it. Hopefully they look for people who work hard and are skilled with the game and can be trusted. Or at least that is what I would do. Every server I played on that solicited apps from everyone usually got power abusing admins.

i do not grief i've been on this server for quite a long time i don't belive you came here just to say this or did you? i have work to do so im usually not playing tekkit lite sorry nice job saying a stupid remark probaly copy pasted.

Thanks for the great feedback on the server. Lots of new people checking us out on a daily basis and many are staying, creating a friendly community.

I've updated the picture of our market so show some new development. The server is going pretty well for only 8 days in.

dud i got banned for no reason username: maxwell10854

maxwell10854 was banned for spamming multiple players /tp requests and spamming private messages to people. There is a thread in the forum about you with a screenshot of your name flooding someones chat with the words "so no". Does that sound familiar to you? We have chat logs as well to back up the other people's claims.