Where's IC2?

qwertyjl

For simplicity's sake, I've made a list

1. from doing my own research on the ic2 forums, there's compatibility issues with ic2 and 1.5
  2. because of such compatibility issues with 1.5, there's going to be compatibility issues with a couple mods in tekkit

1. this is also the reason why tekkit lite hasn't been updated yet

Besides, it's fun to play without ic2. The regularity that you get when starting up a tekkit lite world, where you always start ic2 first (you know, making an iron furnace then a macerator) is what this mod pack was created for in the first place.

i love using IC2.

Why do people have to argue over whether it's good to have it or not? the guy clearly wants it in the pack, don't tell him nah you don't need it it'll be fun without it. clearly this man thinks otherwise.

i hope it is included again when it is updated and stable. until then i'm not touching Tekkit again, i'll stick to Lite and Classic. half of my Lite world is useless without the mods that have been removed.

i love using IC2.

Why do people have to argue over whether it's good to have it or not? the guy clearly wants it in the pack, don't tell him nah you don't need it it'll be fun without it. clearly this man thinks otherwise.

i hope it is included again when it is updated and stable. until then i'm not touching Tekkit again, i'll stick to Lite and Classic. half of my Lite world is useless without the mods that have been removed.

May I point out, nobody's forcing you to play the new Tekkit. If you want IC2, you can stick to Lite/Classic all you want.

May I point out, nobody's forcing you to play the new Tekkit. If you want IC2, you can stick to Lite/Classic all you want.

that's true.. but i want galacticcraft so bad :(

i want IC2 AND the forcefields mod whichever that is, to move to Tekkit. is there a reason the forcefields aren't in there?

that's true.. but i want galacticcraft so bad :(

i want IC2 AND the forcefields mod whichever that is, to move to Tekkit.

If you want it that badly, feel free to compile it together yourself. Not only would it satiate your own want for galacticraft + IC2 + whatever else you want, but you could put it on the Platform, and save like-minded people the trouble.

• 2 months later...

if u want you can use my new pack which will be up soon (without ic2 untill the mod is stable and gregtech if i swich to ftb or get help from greg (greg mostlikly not going to help me though) pm me for the code if u want it).