[3.1.2]ToastCraft[PvE][75 slots][EE Enabled][LWC, Grief Prevention, BattleArena]

Rubbertjuh

ToastCraft is one of the leading top-hit's servers you can find. With Great staff, a professional team who know what to do. They help people to the best of there abilities, and are on mostly 24/7. With a great community to sum up everything. I would really recommend this server to anyone who wishes to find a peaceful, exciting, Fun Server. So i wish you all the best of luck, and join this server! As you will never look back again! Great server, 10/10 for me!(:

One Of The Best Tekkit Servers there is it is still growing and they have a great economy systems, Friendly/Awsome Staff, A Good Player arena where players can fight each other and win Money. Ive been here since the start i love it, i always have fun when im on, And Hope To see you on the server one of the best!!

My partner and i, having com from MCWorldCraft find this server to be even more impressive and accomodating. Great base of people, plenty of room to create your personal heaven, and we are creating it, and ontop of that, very few banned items with griefer protection? 10 out of 10. This server is perhaps the best i have come across yet. I hope what i design and build on it draws more to toastcraft.

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

I've unbanned a few items,

- Alchemical chest dupe on TP, Closes inventory on TP

- Alchemical chest dupe on break event, Drops items naturally

- Red Matter Furnace dupe, Blocks the dupe

- Tank cart dupe, Blocks the dupe

- Project table dupe fix, Will prevent you from opening as second player

These items are now crafteble and useable!

Have Fun! The rest will come when we are done fixing it ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

This server is great, good community, reasonable rules and really fun to play. Except I do get griefed sometimes. But that is fine because me and my friends really enjoy this server, we've done a lot and are having a great experience. Keep up with the good work Rubbertjuh!

• 2 weeks later...