Phase pipes wont transfer stuff

Feekkee

Question

Title: Phase pipes wont transfer stuff

Version: 1_0_3

Java Version: Java7 21

Description of Problem:

Placing first phasepipe and have it as Send, placing secound phasepipe and change to Send & Recive. Secound phasepipe wont connect. It sais 0 and first sais 1.

It doesent send entites, liquid or power over to the other phasepipe.

I am using Tekkit 1.0.6 (couldent select it in the Tekkit version list)

Error Messages:

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

I can confirm this. I have had the same experience.

I upgraded to 1.0.6 from 1.0.5, BC phase pipes working before upgrade, no longer working.

Removed affected pipes and readded, tried on diff. freq. to no avail.

Tesseracts built to replace phase pipes.

How did you build the tessracts? I had a golden waterproof pipe connecting a magma crucible to a liquid transposer. The pipe fills up with liquid but will not transfer it to the liquid transposer. After breaking the pipe and replacing it with a wooden waterproof pipe it would not have the appearance of connecting to either machine but would still drain liquid from the magma crucible. Replacing it with a golden waterproof pipe would give the same affect as it started as.

Same problem here. 2 days worth of work is now useless. I had a quarry powered with Magmatic engines and a whole setup that auto sorted, pulverized, smelted or did whatever to whatever and it all used phase pipe of some variation.

Any word if a fix is on the horizon or should I tear my floor out, install piping, and start using Ender chests, tanks, and various tessaracts?