POWERSUIT Texture Help

Brodie_04

So I think the new skin for the modular power suit is soooo AWESOME!!! and i need to have it in my sphax texture pack but i have no clue where to find the relavent textures in the launcher folders for MAC if anyone could help that would be great:D

WHAT I WANT

1) the textures for the modular power suit that comes with the NEW TEKKIT . just the relevant files.

What i want to do with it

1) i want to simply add it to my texture pack and have it still in my game but with the rest of the world in glorious sphaxness.

2) using said texture pack i want to be able to transfer the it to my voltz game aswell

ANY HELP WELCOMED

So I think the new skin for the modular power suit is soooo AWESOME!!! and i need to have it in my sphax texture pack but i have no clue where to find the relavent textures in the launcher folders for MAC if anyone could help that would be great:D

WHAT I WANT

1) the textures for the modular power suit that comes with the NEW TEKKIT . just the relevant files.

What i want to do with it

1) i want to simply add it to my texture pack and have it still in my game but with the rest of the world in glorious sphaxness.

2) using said texture pack i want to be able to transfer the it to my voltz game aswell

ANY HELP WELCOMED

It's a mod update, not a texture.