Oxygen sealer bug

Brad1895

Question

Title: Oxygen sealer bug

Version: 1_0_3

Java Version: Version 7 Update 17

Description of Problem:

I connect the oxygen sealer to 12 oxygen collectors with tons of trees, and provide it with power. No matter what material I use to make the building, it says sealed, but when I take off my gear, I start to loose health.

Error Messages:

none

Error Log:

none

7 answers to this question

I'm having similar issues, I've tried series of things though. I've read online what the Sealer's use is, how it works, and I've watched all the scarce amount of tutorials about this that's on the internet.

Some things I've heard:

- The Sealer needs it's own private oxygen piping network with around 5-7 collectors and a lot of power

- What I did: Made a Sealer in a small 5 by 5 by 5 room, got it to 100% oxygen input, and waited till it said Sealed

-Result: Failed

- The Sealer only holds the Oxygen bubbles from Oxygen Bubble Distributors after you shut the Distributors off.

- What I did: Using the previous room, added in more oxygen collectors in the distance (All at above 75% Oxygen OutPut) and gave the Oxygen Bubble Distributor it's own oxygen piping network and the sealer it's own oxygen pipe network and made a bubble to cover more than the room, and then I activated the sealer & waited till it was sealed.

- Result: Failed, Suffocated(Bubble disappeared with the Oxygen Bubble Distributors)

- I also read that sealers need to be next to air locks.

-What I did: I remade the 5x5 box to have an airlock, a double airlock insisting that the inside never has direct touch to the outside space, the best way to reference it would be like sandy's house from Spongebob, with the watertight doors where you open one, close it, then open the next so no water gets in. I then put the sealer next to the airlock, keep the specifications as before, activated the seal.

- Result: If I was here do you think I'd have good results? Suffocation. Failure.

- Lastly, I read that you have the sealer have one side facing the outside

-What I did: I followed all the specifications as before, except stuck one side outside, and only one side, one of the sides disguised as a Vent like object. Everything else was still non touching with space.

-Result: Didn't even seal!

Conclusion & other details:

My testing room was basically a small room, 5 by 5 by 5 made out glass and tin decorative ore, and airlocks toward the end. According to the config, Glass is considered an item that can withstand air, or be sealable/airlocked. And all galacticraft items, like tin decorative ore are airlocked/sealable. The room could seal except for in the last test. The room was on a space station on a server, the of Tekkit is 1.0.5. This test was replicated through 3 other people, also researching and trying different ways, all of them tried the same things I did, and received same result. Something has to be wrong with the Air Sealer. I've done my research, done my research, and have tried to give an accurate/informational report.

I have this same problem I have tried everything I even went into the galacticraft core.config file and edited the sealable blocks ID by adding to the list of ID since the only ones i saw on the list were ID 20:0 and 102:0 which is glass and glass panes. I tried adding several different blocks to the list and then went a tried but still it does not work. I do hope that they fix this soon because the air sealer seems that it would be much simpler than the bubble distributer.

I have the same problem whit the sealer even do the sealer tels me the room is seald there is stil no oxygen i chekt up whit galactic craft and the version tekkit uses has a bug the later version fixxes the problem only that one is for mincraft 1.5.2 whit the newer version of forgemodd

I can confirm there is an Oxygen Sealer bug in Tekkit Galacticraft. I've been unable to get Oxygen Sealers to work at all in Tekkit. I finally went and tried a different modpack that included Galacticraft, and sealers are working fine there with the exact same setup.

In my case, the Sealers report they have power and 100% oxygen, but when I click enable seal, it never switches to "sealed". On the other implementation of Galacticraft, the same setup in the same small room instantly seals. I can also seal my entire 5 room space station with 1 sealer; in Tekkit, I can't get a 3x3x3 room to seal with the same setup.