[1.0.6] PAW Gaming Network [Whitelist][No-PvP][All mods][Lockette]

PAW Gaming

Slaidninj

because I got back into minecraft and wanted to try a new tekkit server since the other one I was playing ended up dying.

Because this server seems very interesting. I have seen a lot of servers in my past and yours takes the cake ( the cake is a lie!)

I am not new to tekkit;however, its been a while since I have played my last time I played was classic. I have ran my own servers so I know what its like to be a admin and I am not that type of person to mess things up. I am 21 years old and act like it. I enjoy helping others as well Thank you for your time at looking at my application. :3

In-Game Name: eriksters1

Tekkit Experience: i have played it for some while now. i know most of the mods in the modpack!

Why us?: it is hard to find a good server with computercraft(cause i like writing little turtle programs) and other usually banned mods enabled! And white listed servers usually run a lot better than open ones!

In-Game Name: BurnBomber

Tekkit Experience:I played Tekkit for a long time but about 3 month's ago my computer gave out on me. So now im trying to see what ive missed in that time.

Why us: because little server's like the's tend to have a better players and staff. plus it seem's like a lot of fun to start on this server.

In-Game Name:

Stuleson

Tekkit Experience:

Some, I'm mostly interested in the Mystcraft Mod

Why us?:

Would like to get into playing with a group instead of playing by myself and I want to be able to have the entirety of option Tekkit has to offer before me.

IGN: riserphil

Tekkit Experience:4 previous Tekkit servers, early member access, 6 hour single-player world

Why us? I really want to play on a server with all mods enabled and no factions, and yours seems great and well upkept, so why not?

In-Game Name: nickc126

Tekkit Experience:I am a good miner and seem to find a lot of rare ores. I also know some machine designs.

Why us?:I wanted a server that i could have fun and not get griefed or killed as soon as i spawned

• 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: Berthick12

Tekkit Experience: 2 years+ on tekkit, know a few complex machine designs, and an expert on buildcraft, and knowledgeable in IC2 and redpower.

Why us?: Wanted to find a server with no grief or pvp, and with a low count of banned items.

In-Game Name: Aaron12191

Tekkit Experience: 1 year

Why us? because im looking for a nice friendly server with a nice community to just play on and just build and mind my business im very friendly and love to help people and just have a good time