Industrial Craft Alternatives?

Khandaker

So yeah I haven't really tried out the new Tekkit yet since I heard it had removed a lot of mods (e.i Industrial Craft and Red power) But I was wondering if the mod came with alternatives to it? Well i know it has some alternatives like the pulverizor but is there an alternative for pretty much everything? Long story short is it worth trying out new tekkit if im coming from Tekkit lite?

So yeah I haven't really tried out the new Tekkit yet since I heard it had removed a lot of mods (e.i Industrial Craft and Red power) But I was wondering if the mod came with alternatives to it? Well i know it has some alternatives like the pulverizor but is there an alternative for pretty much everything? Long story short is it worth trying out new tekkit if im coming from Tekkit lite?

The only thing I can think of that doesn't have a (better) alternative is redpower frames, the rest is pretty much covered. There isn't really a renewable source of energy, but charcoal farms are fun.

The only thing I can think of that doesn't have a (better) alternative is redpower frames, the rest is pretty much covered. There isn't really a renewable source of energy, but charcoal farms are fun.

ah ok, so i should try it out?

btw when you say not a better alternative to red power frames, do you mean there still is an alternative not just as good?

Sadly, no, there isn't anything remotely comparable to frames. The team is trying to fill in as many holes as possible though.

UE is adding on a section called "complex blocks" that appears to have a similar block to frames, but it has much less functionality so far.

Edit: It is also buggy as an ant farm. If you are going to mess with it, do it in creative. Not worth it in survival.

UE is adding on a section called "complex blocks" that appears to have a similar block to frames, but it has much less functionality so far.

Edit: It is also buggy as an ant farm. If you are going to mess with it, do it in creative. Not worth it in survival.

Oh ok, will they ever fix it up and make it stable? I dont really use frames that much cause i dont find a use for them, just asking.