techniclauncher.exe not working

ke006

Question

The title says it all. I've re downloaded java for 64 bit and re downloaded the techniclauncher.exe the only thing that works is for me to download the jar and just click that to play. I have been trying to fix it every way but the i can't. The forums were my last and only hope :/ here is my log: http://pastebin.com/Pbyq0pwJ

Oh and also whenever i click on the techniclauncher.exe it just pops up with checking launcher version then closes almost instantly

9 answers to this question

That's happening to me too! I can only play on the .jar . And i cant use TooManyItems either. When i click at the items nothing happens. Please help me!

using the .jar is fine, since that is the where the actual launcher is.

you can't use TMI because it's not part of the pack. if you're having issues with NEI (not enough items) I suggest you read the stickies.

Nothing is working now, not the .exe or the .jar. I updated my java to 64 bit (I have 64 bit windows 7) but when the launcher opens the update fails at random times. Update is minecraft.jar=FlamingSavage=deprecatedticket1 or something like that. When I close and try to reopen the launcher it doesn't open so I re-download the .exe or the .jar and it starts all over again.

I have been using the .jar launcher on my win7 desktop, but the .exe on my win7 laptop. the .exe does not like my desktop. it loads into memory, then auto terminates a split second later with an icon appearing then disappearing in the task bar.

I used the .jar launcher on my laptop and experienced horrible lag (less than 1FPS single player). interestingly enough, when i use the .exe i get over 60FPS.

Is their anyway to get the .exe to work on my desktop? I am hopefull that it will decrease the lag i get whenever i spend more than 50 minuets playing on it.